Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That music video would be ample reason for the US to declare nuclear war on Sweden. I'd gladly live in a nuclear winter if the creators and their families of that music video would turn to ash, but only if I could urinate on them. That way, I can humiliate them as much as they've humiliated my respect for humanity.

In other words, why?

I thought that went without saying. But unlike some of the people here, I don't have to buy my wimmenz. :king1:

no, you just slip them some GHB. then you have your way with them.

I got a WD MyBook 500GB about 2 months ago (forgot about this thread)

Good thing: Staying up until 2 in the morning playing the most intense game of DotA ever with friends.

Very good thing: Winning.

Ah, I have found that can be a bad thing as well though....first of all, you're so tired you feel like a dead man walking, and your eyes get screwed up from all that gaming...but that's just me.

Very good thing: I've purchased a LEGAL copy of Photoshop, and it was only $150! So I get the program and a clean conscience. :D

Holy cow, that is so so cool coupes. RoxStar, lets hear you playing something!

I've just completed construction on the prototype of a variable frequency, narrow beam red light device. It's hard to explain how bright this thing is for it's size. I've calculated it accumulative light output to be somewhere in the neighborhood of ~200,000 MCD. I can see this light through my arm.

I've not yet decided as to whether I should use this for good or evil. emot-science.gif

redlight1.JPG

redlight2.jpg

redlight3.jpg

That's red light in the center there. It's just so intense my camera can't pick it up correctly.

Archived