Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got back from Arizona. Bad thing? Each day was "hundred-and-retarded", and no Internet for the whole trip. The good things: I stayed at the mother f***ing double tree, and right up the street was a Super Target. Which sold 4 packs of cans of Bawls :D

Brought a pack back with me :)

51CgcNYHBXL._SS500_.jpg

(though, Albert Pujols is on the cover)

Yeah, I bought it. I sold some games so it only cost $20. It's a fun game. Though, it's an arcade-style, so it's like NBA and NFL Street. Like those, you face other teams and advance. And try to win the World Series and you can become an All-Star too. There is also a Home Run Derby and and pinball game.

Also, I've completed my sophomore year, and next year I'll be a senior. Final year!

Wait wait wait, you completed the sophmore year, doesn't that make you a Junior, not a Senior?

>.> <.<

Well, high school in Edmonton (where I live ;)) is only 3 years. So, really, it's grades 10, 11, & 12. Then, it would be like so, Freshmen > Sophomore > Senior.

Let's put it this way...

ONE MORE YEAR LEFT OF HIGH SCHOOL.

Hopefully, that clears it up.

I got the DS Browser along with Planet Puzzle League and Mario 64 DS with the buy two get one free deal at Toys R Us today. My brother got a black DS Lite and for a birthday present let me help choose the games. We're going to be sharing the games anyway so it's no big deal.

I'm making this post from my DS, it's laggy as hell but it's pretty neat. Typing isn't so bad though, thank god the virtual keyboard is QWERTY. It's like typing with one finger. Thats all for now, I'm off to go and test some other sites.

Edit: Also, I forgot to mention that I got DiRT for the 360 yesterday. Great fun, I creamed a bunch of people in multiplayer, even if there are no people, it's still very intense.

Archived