Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I'll just wait then... Are DSes still expensive? They dont interest me at all but I am interested in the Pokemon game... maybe a few others... but I think I'll wait, dont feel like putting up the money for a DS + Pokemon Pearl or whatever + Pokemon BR right now

P7065170.jpg

So you put a black silencer...on a black airsoft pistol...covering the little piece of orange plastic which is what police officers use to distinguish you from armed criminals. Brilliant!

Even though you're going to be tempting fate while doing so, you better damn well pull a Sam Fisher to one of your buddies.

So you put a black silencer...on a black airsoft pistol...covering the little piece of orange plastic which is what police officers use to distinguish you from armed criminals. Brilliant!

Even though you're going to be tempting fate while doing so, you better damn well pull a Sam Fisher to one of your buddies.

Well duh, I've already taken this to the mall and held-up people in the bathrooms. [/sarcasm] Besides, it came that way and I was surprised myself that the tip wasn't orange.

These are my other guns:

P7075173.jpg

My G17 and that Revolver don't have the orange tips because they broke-off. And what sucks is that when I was gathering my AK to take a pic of it, I dropped it and a crack formed near the base of the metal stock. I had to take it off because if left on they whole side of the gun would eventually rip-off.

Also, I just discovered that I'm officially Six feet, Six and a half inches - 6' 6.5" (Or just a sliver below 2 meters)

Work about 50 hours a week in a video game store over run with kids during the

summer, and see how YOU feel about Pokemon at the end of each day...

Yeah, I know. It's just fun making fun of you :xp:

Btw, when the hell did you hit admin status?

Yeah, I know. It's just fun making fun of you :xp:

Btw, when the hell did you hit admin status?

Jeezum crow dude! That was like a year ago! :p

There was no big thread or anything, matt-- just kind of said, "you are an admin now, enjoy!".....and that was pretty much it. The coolest things I did so far was do an IP ban, and promote IG-64 to moderator.

It's all good, I am a light fixture among this place...

Jeezum crow dude! That was like a year ago! :p

I'm not very observant, shutup :p

Well congrats anyways >.> <.<

Got these yesterday with some graduation money:

guitar_hero.jpg

Guitar Hero - $40

Kind of a letdown, because I'm pretty damn good at GHII if I do say so myself, but I just cannot get the hammer ons/pull offs on here. Oh well, practice makes perfect.

box-l.jpg

Shadow Of The Colossus - $20

Almost missed this one, it was hidden at the back behind a stack of Naruto games, but I always check behind the crappy games, for reasons like this :D Havn't played it yet, but I plan on getting into it sometime today.

Archived