Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I learned something valuable recently. When it comes to a mouse for your computer...it's a lot like buying shoes. Cheap shoes are great, and get the job done in a pinch, but they will wear out in a month, and your feet will hurt again.

About a month or two ago, when I got my new computer, I bought a new optical mouse for it as well, because my old microsoft intellipoint mouse was not working with this pc. After searching several stores, I settled on a mouse made by micro innovations, at Wal-Mart of all the damn places... Anyways, I did not buy this mouse because it was cheap, I bought it because it was a laser mouse that had the buttons in the same place that my intellipoint did. Should have known better... It's never been all that responsive. Many times the cursor would not move, and about a week ago the scroll wheel stopped working. Last time I ever buy a cheap mouse from Wal-Mart. So i went to Circuit City today.

I decided to go with a brand that I have always had good luck with:

EC.LOG.9313500403.JPG

Logitech® MX™ 610 Laser Cordless Mouse

Comfortable....WAY more responsive. Cost about $60 which is about the same I paid for my old intellipoint. The buttons are only on one side, but I have already got used to them. I love it. You never realize how important a good mouse is, until you have had a crappy one. :)

I probably have spent way more time on this post than I needed too, but I have had a lot of sugar and caffeine today...and I am pretty wired right now...

box-l.jpg

Shadow Of The Colossus - $20

Almost missed this one, it was hidden at the back behind a stack of Naruto games, but I always check behind the crappy games, for reasons like this :D Havn't played it yet, but I plan on getting into it sometime today.

Urh-hurh.... About ****ing time.

6/9/2007 9:59:03 PM Bongo Bob to TiE23 Forza 2 looks un-****ing- believable

6/9/2007 9:59:06 PM Bongo Bob to TiE23 that is all

6/9/2007 10:03:13 PM TiE23 to Bongo Bob just did child o mine

6/9/2007 10:03:17 PM TiE23 to Bongo Bob 4 stared, yay

6/9/2007 10:03:33 PM TiE23 to Bongo Bob Even rats isn't GH2

6/9/2007 10:03:48 PM TiE23 to Bongo Bob Umm, get SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS

6/9/2007 10:04:30 PM TiE23 to Bongo Bob I swear to God, that game will be with me in my mind until ..... I get shock therapy or something and forget it all (I've been watching House MD)

6/9/2007 10:05:23 PM Bongo Bob to TiE23 lol

6/9/2007 10:05:32 PM Bongo Bob to TiE23 I've got alot of games I need to catch up on

PLAY IT. It's definately one of my top 10 games of all time... : P

Watch this first:

Well actually, I can't play it until I go back to eb games. Because, the controller they gave me doesn't work 100 percent. The right analog stick doesn't work. Didn't know it til I went to play that, and I was looking at the ceiling. So I'm SOL until I can get it exchanged.

I learned something valuable recently. When it comes to a mouse for your computer...it's a lot like buying shoes. Cheap shoes are great, and get the job done in a pinch, but they will wear out in a month, and your feet will hurt again.

About a month or two ago, when I got my new computer, I bought a new optical mouse for it as well, because my old microsoft intellipoint mouse was not working with this pc. After searching several stores, I settled on a mouse made by micro innovations, at Wal-Mart of all the damn places... Anyways, I did not buy this mouse because it was cheap, I bought it because it was a laser mouse that had the buttons in the same place that my intellipoint did. Should have known better... It's never been all that responsive. Many times the cursor would not move, and about a week ago the scroll wheel stopped working. Last time I ever buy a cheap mouse from Wal-Mart. So i went to Circuit City today.

I decided to go with a brand that I have always had good luck with:

EC.LOG.9313500403.JPG

Logitech® MX™ 610 Laser Cordless Mouse

Comfortable....WAY more responsive. Cost about $60 which is about the same I paid for my old intellipoint. The buttons are only on one side, but I have already got used to them. I love it. You never realize how important a good mouse is, until you have had a crappy one. :)

I probably have spent way more time on this post than I needed too, but I have had a lot of sugar and caffeine today...and I am pretty wired right now...

Logitech is very good, I like them...Never let me down either.

Indeed. The scary thing is, I passed it going off of 3 hours of sleep :D

But yeah. The whole thing was kind of bull****. I was talking with my girlfriend about when she wanted to go see Harry Potter, and it all came down to me getting a ride. So I went out and checked the paper the DMV gave me after I failed hard last time, and it said the 13th. I found this out at 11PM. After drinking a bawls, planning on staying up all night playing Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 and/or Devil May Cry 3. So I didn't get to sleep til like 3:30, I woke up at 6:30 cause I had to shower and shave and whatnot, and my test was at 8:30. And they almost didn't let me take it because the name on the registration and the name on the invoice weren't the same. And I almost got the bitchiest instructer there, but I ended up getting a dude that was more like he should have been working the Warped Tour than the DMV. And he was the coolest motherf***er there. In the parking lot some idiot just stopped behind us, and he just went "What is this idiot doing?" After that it was pretty smooth sailing. Although I thought I blew through a school zone, the school was a 9 month and was out, so I lucked out >.> <.<

But yeah. I ended up dropping my mom off at work, then went to Jack In The Box and 7-11 just because I simply could before going to teh movies.

The really funny thing is that, since it took me so long to get it, I only have to deal with the under 18 restrictions for another 9 days :D

Some cool news. If my brother gets lucky, he might get quite possibly the coolest job I've ever heard of.

Get this: He could get the job of supervising star athletes giving a drug-testing company urine samples. Creepy, right? But here is the cool part, he'd get $100 per person that he collects on! Theoretically he could get over a $1000 a day at just 18 years old just watching athletes pee. There is no guarantee that this may ever happen, but this just seems way too cool. Wish I was 18 so I could do it instead, I'd take the job in a heart beat.

Now, the reason why this was offered is that the mom of my sister's close friend said that she has no guys to supervise the male athletes and that she can only do women. So he would probably just ride shotgun with her to places and just baby sit them until they conjure up enough juice.

Edit:

I took all the orange off mine. Comes off with a bit of paint thinner most of the time.

Paint thinner didn't work earlier. But I used a King Size Sharpie (the kind of permanent marker that requires you to work outdoors in a wind storm or risk brain damage) and marked over the orange. Worked great and dried fast. No mess. But I think I lost a few IQ points from the fumes.

100.jpg

Paint thinner didn't work earlier. But I used a King Size Sharpie (the kind of permanent marker that requires you to work outdoors in a wind storm or risk brain damage) and marked over the orange. Worked great and dried fast. No mess. But I think I lost a few IQ points from the fumes.
Yeah if you buy them from a U.S. distributor it usually doesn't come off that easily. If you import them from Hong Kong (like I did) they usually slap some cheap paint on the end (so they can ship it) and include instructions for removing it though.

Yeah if you buy them from a U.S. distributor it usually doesn't come off that easily. If you import them from Hong Kong (like I did) they usually slap some cheap paint on the end (so they can ship it) and include instructions for removing it though.

Mine are from Taiwan I think, a step up from Chinese guns

China<Taiwan<Japan/USA

CYMA<HFC<Tokyo Mauri/Classic Army

Archived