Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, after a month of savings, i did it. i finally got enough money for this monstrosity:

ps3wy4.th.jpg

and omg, is it ever fun. trust me, it doesn't overheat like everybody says it does, it just gets warm after a a few minutes and just stays warm, doesnt get hotter. it also doesn't make any noise, totally silent...

the only game i've tried is Resistance: Fall of Man, the graphics are amazing and the stories pretty good. but Oblivion i hear is really good ( they're coming out with the expansion packs in september) also Rainbow Six Vegas is rated pretty good. Call of Duty 3 maybe.

Too bad all of those except resistance are available on the other consoles >.> <.<

And they look better too. My friend has both a 360 and a PS3 with a HD TV and the games look better on the 360.

Resistance is fun to play but no one he knows has a PS3 so he rarely plays online with it. RV6 is the funnest Next Gen game to play MP with.

:lsduel::duel:

Well, I just had the VERY BEST game of Halo 2 ever. In an 8v8 deathmatch, I got a 24 kill long kill streak. I was in fact, for a brief bit of time, Jesus. Clicky for evidence.

[/jesus]

Technically, if you were Jesus you would've laid down your arms as a sign that you've transcended the mortal vices and follies of this world. You would profess that the Spartan emptying thirty rounds of heathen goodness into your divine chest knows not what he does. This act of rampage and senseless, nondiscriminatory violence, however, only further proves that Jesus is not in your heart. Lay down your video game controllers, son, and turn your game disks into plowshares.

Too bad all of those except resistance are available on the other consoles >.> <.<

ya well, MGS4 and Vision Gran Turismo are coming out in september and then next year Gran Turismo 5 comes out. except that the X360 sux ballz and the wii's graphics are poo. and the PS3 owns everybodies elses graphics. it can even run Linux.

im thinking of getting the Wii next though, then i might get the X360...but that might be another 2 years...

Halo braggery

Last night for the first time in months I played some Halo 2 on Live with some friends of mine. My favorite match was this one

I'd like to point out total kills by myself and my 2 guests : 41

And while it doesn't display shots fired in this summary, you can interpolate that the only weapons ever utilized by us were grenades, the sword, and fists. None of us fired a single bullet.

By far one of the funniest victories I've ever managed ^_^

Also, it's been about 3 weeks since I got it, but I recently purchased this. It was worth every penny.

. and the PS3 owns everybodies elses graphics. it can even run Linux.
Because everyone knows the real important things for video games are graphics and...linux? Who needs better games and a better online community when you have linux!

ya well, MGS4 and Vision Gran Turismo are coming out in september and then next year Gran Turismo 5 comes out. except that the X360 sux ballz and the wii's graphics are poo. and the PS3 owns everybodies elses graphics. it can even run Linux.

im thinking of getting the Wii next though, then i might get the X360...but that might be another 2 years...

WOW! MGS4! So then the PS3 will have not one, but TWO GAMES WORTH PLAYING!

Seriously dude, your fanboyism is showing, as is your disregard for actual english. I don't mind intelligent discussions on why one person loves one system more than another, But it's not gonna happen by saying something *ehem* "sux ballz".

ET, we should totally get together on live for some halo 2 shenanigans.

There is really only one game I want from the PS3. It's a baseball game. Otherwise, there is really no other game I want the PS3 that the Xbox 360 doesn't have. The 360 has Mass Effect and Halo 3. And even then, the graphics on the 360 are just as good as the PS3.

There has been much dispute over the graphics of the Wii, so I don't think we have too discuss that much more.

To keep on topic, I finally have a job. At the exhibition. Yah.

You and your supercool new consele owning selves are lucky. I'd kill for a 360, but I'm too addicted to buying CD's & iTunes cards to save for one. I myself, would love to get my hands on Bioshock.

Oh, and purchases I made at the Mall yesterday!

TheReminder_Feist.jpg

giftcard_music.gif

ibunnysv1.png

I have a job...

It's at a music store.

All I do is play guitar all day and show up cocky wannabe's.

Please tell me you don't just wank out the E minor pentatonic scale all day and assume that you're a guitar God. What kind of music do you play?

Please tell me you don't just wank out the E minor pentatonic scale all day and assume that you're a guitar God. What kind of music do you play?

Uh, no, only guitar gods play F#. =P

But in all serious-ness. I play alot of metal, but blues and jazz too. But what I hate are all the kids who can play the first part of Stairway to Heaven or Master of Puppets, and think they're Dimebag themselves. But when I play Raining Blood or Walk, I'm a guitar noob.

So I whip out some Necrophagist sweep picking.

Seriously though, what's the exhibition?

It's like a carnival. The place where I work at specifically is called Capital Ex (skip the intro). I work in the Gold Mine for minimum wage. >_> Yesterday, I had to put one piece of gold in each pan, then cover it in gravel and help people find the gold if they need help.

Though, there is an upside. Next to the Gold Mine, is the ED Fest stage. I can listen to the live performances. Last night, it was Tom Cochrane, tonight it's Finger Eleven. Next Wednesday, Weird Al will be there, so I'll be able to listen to him live while working. :D I guess there is an upside to working the last shift.

WOW! MGS4! So then the PS3 will have not one, but TWO GAMES WORTH PLAYING! Seriously dude, your fanboyism is showing, as is your disregard for actual english. I don't mind intelligent discussions on why one person loves one system more than another, But it's not gonna happen by saying something *ehem* "sux ballz".

wow....i mispell a couple words and your all up in me. thats weak. and im not a fanboy, it sarcasm, i like the x360 because of Forza, Halo, Lost Planet, Gears of War and a bunch of other games. I like Wii because of its controller and Zelda. Clearly your fanboism is showing. I like the PS3 for its free online play, connectivity to my psp, the Gran Turismo and MGS series, BD player, and so much more. I look at all the fallbacks in each system and use them sarcasticaly. the Wii isnt HD, can't play DVD's. the PS3 has not alot of games. the 360 is loud, pay for online. and for the same price as an Elite, i'd rather buy a ps3. End of discussion.

Archived