Home

Malak=Sion/Red and White Mask Guy?

R2-D8

Idiotic fool! It's the legendary sith lord Jo Mama! But really... As a certain paranoid mandalorion war veteran with 2 extra long hairs drooping over his face and every one thinks he's an prick cause' he is to damn paranoid said "You cant trust anyone" (for idiots who couldent figure it out, Its Carth who said that dumbass)

• 2 weeks later...

I recall Obsidian saying that they will add a plot twist even cooler then the one in kotor. Maybe they'll just add more?

Or maybe you'll find out that you are Malak's father, but then discover that you aren't Malak's father, Jolee is! He did mention they make a fine sandwhich...

But anyway, my congrats to you for thinking of something that deep. That is a possibility and i'll keep it in the back of my mind.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm, heres an interesting concept. I think Sion is a new character, but as for the guy behind the mask, its odviously the Korriban Mechanic. I mean, come on! You meet this guy, he is in the shadows, so you can't really see his face (thats the way it was for me), he has this totally cool accent, and when you ask who he is he says..."Oh, nobody special".

:drop2:

Pure...evil

*Revan* "Who are you?"

*Mechanic* "Oh, nobody special...JUST THE ORGHISTATOR OF YOUR DOOM!! MWUAHAHA!!"

*Revan* o.O

*Mechanic* "Err, I mean I'm just a simple mechanic... *points quickly* Look! A group of Sith are trying to extort a fat kid!" *runs*

OMG, your all wrong! EVERYONE knows It's Darth Mysterious Man from Manann (say that one 5 times fast :p). He never said who he was, but Revan, by using the Force, figured out that Mysterious Man was a Sith Lord who lurked in the Shadows, much like palpatine/sidious. He gave revan (partially false) information about data in the embasies, and used the bought time to plot against both sith lords. He is a feared entity...

And it can't be Darth Trask, because he's Darth Tutoris at the Sith academy.

Originally posted by Hiroki

*Revan* "Who are you?"

*Mechanic* "Oh, nobody special...JUST THE ORGHISTATOR OF YOUR DOOM!! MWUAHAHA!!"

*Revan* o.O

*Mechanic* "Err, I mean I'm just a simple mechanic... *points quickly* Look! A group of Sith are trying to extort a fat kid!" *runs*

*Spits water all over monitor*

:rofl: RLMFAO!!! :rofl:

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

Sith pimp?

:D

:rofl: RLMFAO!!! :rofl:

Those are just too good! :D

• 3 weeks later...

I sure hope Trask isn't the new Darth. Talk about snoozeville city. That guy was as generic as generic gets. Besides, I saw a pic at gamespot that showed a crispified guy that looked alot like Malak, only with jaw included.

I'd rather the new Darth be a hutt. Nobody would see that sh*t coming.

Archived