Home

Malak=Sion/Red and White Mask Guy?

R2-D8

I'm a big fan of the Darth Trask, myself. I really wanna see Canderous the Cantina Owner... He wanted to hang up his spurs in the last game... An older Canderous standing behind the bar cleaning a glass with a patch over one eye and an old cigar hanging out of his mouth. He may even have "special" Items from his old contacts.

Oh, Doesn't that young guy look a lot like Carth. I hope that if it is Dustil, He's tougher than his Dad... And he should have dark force poweres, being trained by the Sith for a while.

Bah. Dustil was was the stuff squirming around inside of Bantha poodoo. He doesn't deserve sequel recognition, in my stupid opinion.

I do like your idea about Canderous, though. He would be the most badass cantina owner out there. Maybe HK-47 could be cleaning dishes for him and belittling the meatbags who don't know a good anicdote for backwash syndrome or something.

Regardless, it'd be even better if they decided retirement was boring and dropped what they were doing to follow you and yours. I mean, it's only 5 years after the first game. It's not like Candy'll be traveling using a walker with tennis balls attached to each bottom.

I just can't see there being a Darth Trask. Mainly because he wouldn't have lasted longer than a minute tops when facing up against a skilled Sith vibroblade to lightsaber. The odds are a little uneven there. Although, it would be quite amusing if Trask junior showed up to help you out with the new tutorial for Sith Lords lol.

i think it will be that annoying little git from the sith accademy on korriban.

HK-47 WILL be in TSL i do know that but he belonged to revan so he will know everything we know so it will be an interesting story where you get him and what he remembers.perhaps he will have been sent to kill someone

Originally posted by JediConsularAD

i think it will be that annoying little git from the sith accademy on korriban.

HK-47 WILL be in TSL i do know that but he belonged to revan so he will know everything we know so it will be an interesting story where you get him and what he remembers.perhaps he will have been sent to kill someone

heh, heh... perhaps it went something like this:

revan was in battle against a hoard of dark jedi. hk-47 tried to asssist his master, but got cut off by several ds jedi. hk then quite efficiently blasted his way through the jedi only to discover his master surrounded by dead sith, but also mortally wounded. hk soon shut down as revan died, and was used by a rival sith lord to hunt down the jedi, one by one.

i LOVE being creative. :D

No you see HK-47 WILL be in it as it is already confirmed.

the only thing that worrys e is that most of the screenshots are quite sinister.

i liked a mix and if i wanted to hunt and relax i could go to tatooine but now all the screens are evil looking.

on the plus side- most screens have those funny energy pillars so mabye they are only showing us one planet to make us drool at.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if HK-47 joins your party only for you to find out that he was programmed to assassinate you later on. That'd be a pretty sweet twist. Unfortunate for HK, though, because I'd have to slice him into many small pieces.

Maybe if you tell the game that Revan chose the Dark Side, perhaps Revan himself sends HK after you, if you choose Light Side. But if you choose Dark Side, maybe HK will join you and lead you to Revan or something. Who knows.

I don't care what they're calling that lady in white, she still looks extremely like Bastilla to me ...

And I wouldn't be surprised if the masked Sith is Revan him/herself. Who knows ...

Originally posted by Hem Droid

That'd be a pretty sweet twist. Unfortunate for HK, though, because I'd have to slice him into many small pieces.

hmm, don't you guys remember the part of hk's "sidequest" where you have to repair him, well...

recall the one story about being owned by a mandalorian soldier??? remember that he was captured by madalore and reprogrammed.

i have a feeling the same thing would happen in that instance in tsl. just my two cents...:)

Archived