Home

Emin3m 2

Originally posted by Das Mole

how come it says thrik posted this thread? :confused:

ah...must be glitch...

i haven't been able to post for the past 2 days b/c of this thing :( but now i can again! :D i know all of you missed me dearly...

*cough*, uh, yeah.

Anyway, just incase your were wondering, you posted a thread a while ago (can't remember the name) but when I opened it, there was no post. I'm guessing another forum glitch, but I deleted the thread anyway.

i thought only 5 people replied to this thread...and that's why i didn't bother to check it. :rolleyes: damn glitch! :swear:

and about gabez...what happened to him? :confused: he's never around anymore...i think i should take his place as one of the moderators on this forum. the only mod that's actually around is joshi. what's up with that?

Originally posted by Das Mole

and about gabez...what happened to him? :confused: he's never [censored] anymore...i think i should take his place as one of the moderators on this forum. the only [censored] that's actually around is joshi. what's up with that?

What qualifications do you have?

I cry myself to sleep every night for some reason or another.

same here. except i think about the forums and how much people dislike me and then i cry myself to sleep about that. then i have a good dream about ray coming back and i wake up and realize it was all a dream, and then i start thinking about the forums some more and i cry myself to sleep again. but then i have a nightmare about the forums that they crashed but then everyone moved to another forum that i didn't know about and i felt left behind and then i wake up screaming and crying and then i fall asleep again. then i wake up at 5:30 in the morning and post here and i sing the theme song from mi when i'm in the shower. i eat bananas for breakfast, but before i eat it i tell myself that i'm not eating it, i'm "deleting" it. then i go to school and try to sneak online at school so i can post here, then i come home and sit here all day long. i do my homework at 11:00 until 1:00, while drawing pictures of the big, happy "delete me!" family. then i cry and fall asleep, and the cycle starts all over again.

Archived