Home

I had to clean house a bit

Originally posted by Lynk Former

yaebginn, you start screwing around with me here and I'll ban you. Understood?

Not understood, how can u ban someone for posting? you've often messed with me in battlefront forums, and nothing has happened, why should it be different here, now that the shoes on the other foot? Please explain, on talk to me on AIM, my s/n is yaebginn

*comes up from the cellar*

yeabginn, i thought i was like i stopped posting, but you're the show stopper, so i had to stop in.

here's a personal advice.

First: listen to lynk former. he's not bugging you. believe me. get over it. move on. calm down. throw a book, read a ball, or something. i cant see the point in your revolt against the staff of lf. i cant even see a reason for it, except that i think you take things a bit too personal.. and as a christian very much too unchristian, and as i see it i am not the only one who thinks so. :dozey:

Second: open your eyes and start thinking! seriously! i must say i am worried as lynk is. running around with a knife because of an old lady.. and you call others immature. tse. because of people like you the world is like it is.

lynk: damnit. you closed it before i could have said germany would never come after the us.. ok, maybe if all others were gone. errm.. or very coincidently.. ^__^;;

anyways.. banned already.

*goes back to the cellar*

Originally posted by Commander 598

I'm older. Especially when you count the time I spent on JK.net and RS.net before The Merge.

oh nos, not another one of these types of people!!

maybe i should get rfh to start posting again

he'll prove some more of a contest to ya ^_^

heck he dont do anything

Originally posted by RayJones

read a ball

looks like you've had too much read a ball... read a ball and vodka that is.

hahahahahahhohohohohohhehheehhehehehweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

scratch that, i think i could do better.

Originally posted by RayJones

read a ball

i read a ball once... wait, no it wasn't a ball... it was a bull. and it wasn't read, it was..... er nevermind.

heheheeheheeh...

no, i can't do better.

Originally posted by Kjølen

Hey... I remember this place.

People use to hate me. :eek:

:p

So far my two and a half year plan of not acting interested in mod jobs isn't working. ;D

Oh well. I need to get people to like me first. *cry and run*

We hated you? o.O

News to me...>.>

Archived