Home

Did I miss something?

cayqel

Here you go! :D

You find that out when you are captured by the Leviathan, during the torture scene Admiral Karath tells you and on your way out Darth Malak later confirms it, then when you excape the Leviathan the game cuts off Dantooine after that.

I hope this helps! :D

^^^^

I feel your pain... the first time I was on Dantooine I was just so excited about finally becoming a Jedi I completely missed all the non-subtle hints the Jedi Masters gave, and the things they said about you.

They basically tell you that you are Revan.

Originally posted by RedHawke

^^^^

I feel your pain... the first time I was on Dantooine I was just so excited about finally becoming a Jedi I completely missed all the non-subtle hints the Jedi Masters gave, and the things they said about you.

They basically tell you that you are Revan.

I think the writers wanted you to miss them the first time through. Based on all the people I know that said...

OMFG....I'm REVAN!?!?!?!

...I think that they did a great job of creating a tight storyline.

"Bastila, you and...the Padawan, should go back to your ship"

Originally posted by Achilles

I think the writers wanted you to miss them the first time through. Based on all the people I know that said...

OMFG....I'm REVAN!?!?!?!

...I think that they did a great job of creating a tight storyline.

"Bastila, you and...the Padawan, should go back to your ship"

I agree! The hints are very cleverly done, and I think that is the whole point of having the hints the way they did, so that once you know, when you go back and play through again they are telling you very plainly who you are, only you had to know in the first place to catch on, it is very cool! :D

Bioware did good with that whole dialogue they got those hints by me and that doesn't happen too often. :D

I was one of the

OMG I'm RAVEN

people. I told my friend who had already played it and he was like What you had to wait for them to tell you? I cussed him out. But he deserves it he's always talking about how good he is at the game eventhough he can't beat malak and has had the game since it came out.

Originally posted by cayqel

I was one of the

OMG I'm RAVEN

people. I told my friend who had already played it and he was like What you had to wait for them to tell you? I cussed him out. But he deserves it he's always talking about how good he is at the game eventhough he can't beat malak and has had the game since it came out.

My coworker is one of those guys that always talks about how he figures stuff out before everyone else. Well he called me in the middle of the night after completing the Leviathan totally freaking out. He talked so much smack about KotOR up til that point. After that he was hooked.

I was one of the

OMG I'm RAVEN

people.

Didn't get to be 1 of those people. Was downloading a

Revan

model from jk3files, reading the comments to see what people were saying about it, & some jackass blurted the twist out. Then someone commented he was an ass for killing his game story, & the jerk stated it was the players fault for not figuring it out. *No wonder I despise the human race* The real pisser was, I'd just saved after my 4th star map so I was about to find out anyways.

Come Dec.-Feb. I'm not going anywhere near the internet until I've finished TSL.

Originally posted by FiEND_138

Didn't get to be 1 of those people. Was downloading a

Revan

model from jk3files, reading the comments to see what people were saying about it, & some jackass blurted the twist out. Then someone commented he was an ass for killing his game story, & the jerk stated it was the players fault for not figuring it out. *No wonder I despise the human race* The real pisser was, I'd just saved after my 4th star map so I was about to find out anyways.

Come Dec.-Feb. I'm not going anywhere near the internet until I've finished TSL.

That sucks!

Your plan sounds like a good one. I'll probably adopt it as well, just to avoid any incidents like the one you've described.

^^^^

I agree with Achillies that does suck FiEND! :eyes8:

Makes you wish you could have a button that would make a hammer pop out of their monitor and smack em' on the head!!! :D

I also won't be doing anything internet gaming wise until I complete my first TSL run through myself! :D

I'm really surprised I didn't stumble across any spoilers being that I didn't get the game till about 2 months ago. But yeah, I'm avoid all tsl stuff too. I haven't even visited the web site for it yet.

I just beat the game like 2 minutes ago (the credits are still running) i sent afore mentioned friend an email letting him know I beat malak on my second try becuase "i'm that damn good"

I'm really surprised I didn't stumble across any spoilers being that I didn't get the game till about 2 months ago. But yeah, I'm avoid all tsl stuff too. I haven't even visited the web site for it yet.

I just beat the game like 2 minutes ago (the credits are still running) i sent afore mentioned friend an email letting him know I beat malak on my second try becuase "i'm that damn good"

Wow, you are late to the game....but at least you got here. Well, beat it a few more times then head over to Holowan for some mods and stuff :)

I'm really surprised I didn't stumble across any spoilers being that I didn't get the game till about 2 months ago.

Better late than never! :D

I did the same thing with NWN I just got that one like 2 months ago, and I still haven't made it out of the second village yet! :D

Originally posted by Achilles

Well, beat it a few more times then head over to Holowan for some mods and stuff :)

Funny you should say than...I was thinking after I read that line that I haven't finished a game since April. Oh I have started about 50, but haven't finished any!

Someone comes out with a good mod and I want to start over.

Better late than never! :D

I did the same thing with NWN I just got that one like 2 months ago, and I still haven't made it out of the second village yet! :D

I'm just now getting around to Morrowind and Prince of Persia: Sands of Time :D

Originally posted by nacho35

Funny you should say than...I was thinking after I read that line that I haven't finished a game since April. Oh I have started about 50, but haven't finished any!

Someone comes out with a good mod and I want to start over.

Too funny. I did for a while with mods that I was making. Recruit mods will suck you in the worst :D

^^^^

I agree with Achillies that does suck FiEND! :eyes8:

Makes you wish you could have a button that would make a hammer pop out of their monitor and smack em' on the head!!! :D

I also won't be doing anything internet gaming wise until I complete my first TSL run through myself! :D

That wouldn't be so nice... Maybe just fry his computer.

Archived