Home

Did I miss something?

cayqel

Originally posted by FiEND_138

LmAO!!!!! Almost exactly what was running through my head at that time!! Must be psychic. :eyepop:smash::hit4:

Or "great minds" think alike! :eyes8:

Originally posted by Achillies

I'm just now getting around to Morrowind and Prince of Persia: Sands of Time :D

Is Morrowind any good?

Just curious! :D

*smacks achilles and red's bowing heads* Fools! *see's darth333 staring at him* ......................:eyeraise:....................

*Two Hours Later* Bzzzitttt!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Originally posted by FiEND_138

Didn't get to be 1 of those people. Was downloading a

Revan

model from jk3files, reading the comments to see what people were saying about it, & some jackass blurted the twist out. Then someone commented he was an ass for killing his game story, & the jerk stated it was the players fault for not figuring it out. *No wonder I despise the human race* The real pisser was, I'd just saved after my 4th star map so I was about to find out anyways.

Come Dec.-Feb. I'm not going anywhere near the internet until I've finished TSL.

I didn't come to these forums until I had already finished KotOR several times through. I came here looking for mods and I just kinda stayed. I am going to do that with KotOR:TSL. I'll just go through it quickly (not rushing, but playing it as much as I can every day until I have seen all of the endings) then I can come back to browsing these threads, and not be miffed if I read a plot spoiler.

:fett:

Originally posted by jedi_5002

I didn't come to these forums until I had already finished KotOR several times through. I came here looking for mods and I just kinda stayed. I am going to do that with KotOR:TSL. I'll just go through it quickly (not rushing, but playing it as much as I can every day until I have seen all of the endings) then I can come back to browsing these threads, and not be miffed if I read a plot spoiler.

:fett:

I found this place before I even bought the game, modability factors in big time for me when I buy a game, unless it's title is Doom! :D And actually most of the posters around here are really good at putting spoiler tags around things like that. :D

Archived