Home

Aliens vs Predator is out

RpTheHotrod

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by KBell

My brother went to see it.

And seeing as we're twins and like the same exact things, I'm going to skip this movie.

Originally posted by jokemaster

Twins?.......Or CLONES!

I swear I saw a JBell or an LBell here somewehre.

Originally posted by KBell

haha, no you didn't.

He wouldn't be caught dead posting here :p

Anybody but me catch that and laugh? Probably not...

It doesn't really have much to do with the earlier movies, but then again, they mentioned that it would be a standalone movie that has it's foundation from the old movies.

I've seen only trailers, but they had Bishop in the movie... I dunno if he has the same name, but that actor was a cyborg in Aliens 2 and 3.

ET your still a winner to me man.....NOT!

Back to the Twin/Clone theory.....

What if KBell doesnt really have a twin or clone, but he has mulitple personalities!!!:eek: :eek: Could KBell be the Gollum of the Swamp? One personality likes Star Wars and the other one hates it and wants dead. Ah I am making no sense:( Ah I kinda have more to say, but I will stop it there. And just kidding around with you KBell.

AVP ROCKED!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by Zappa_0

ET your still a winner to me man.....NOT!

Back to the Twin/Clone theory.....

What if KBell doesnt really have a twin or clone, but he has mulitple personalities!!!:eek: :eek: Could KBell be the Gollum of the Swamp? One personality likes Star Wars and the other one hates it and wants dead. Ah I am making no sense:( Ah I kinda have more to say, but I will stop it there. And just kidding around with you KBell.

AVP ROCKED!!!!!!!:D

Hmmm, I like the clone theory a little more, since the two users were on at the same time!

Here is my FINAL say

It would be a good stand alone movie...but...it totally contradicts the storyline of the Alien and Predator series.

Two biggest examples are...

1. Facehugger to Chestburster took awhile in the series. In fact, originally, the guy from the corporation who was trying to get Ripley and Newt in Aliens pregged by the facehuggers...well...he was going to be found (and it WAS filmed) all cacooned up near the alien queen's chambers, asking Ripley for help. It was thrown out because not enough time passed for him to be awake and begging for help with the chestburster inside. In AvP, it goes from facehugger to chestbursting within 5 minutes.

2. In alien, no one at all knew about the aliens...period. Remember, AvP happens AFTER Predator 2 and BEFORE Alien (1). The first alien discovery was in Alien at a derelict ship on another planet. Also, there were only small predator hunting parties that hunted HUMANS before the AvP timeline. The predators switched from hunting aliens to hunting humans because they were more "worthy" of being prey. In AvP, it's the opposite. There's suddenly a HUGE HUGE ship, with probably HUNDREDS or THOUSANDS of predators, that shoots a HUGE beam of light that no one picks up or detects, that go hunt aliens instead of humans...like they previously did. Also...out of all the mystery of aliens, the whole time there's an alien queen on earth?

AvP alone is fine.....but it's not worthy of being part of the series...at all.

Is the film worth watching? I'll give it an 8

Is the film worthy of being part of the series? I'll give it a 2

Well the whole time thing is pretty good. There is no real time set. Its just telling a story and they had to keep the story moving. You wouldnt like it to set and watch a person with a facehugger on his face laying down for 45 mins.

Originally posted by Zappa_0

Well the whole time thing is pretty good. There is no real time set. Its just telling a story and they had to keep the story moving. You wouldnt like it to set and watch a person with a facehugger on his face laying down for 45 mins.

No, there's time jumps because of that. I mean there's movies where there's 24 years between scenes, but that doesn't mean that the movie's 24 years and 2 hours long.

Archived