Home

Who do you support in the Olympics?

kome566

Originally posted by RedHawke

^^^^

I am not even watching the Olympics, I never have, so I have no clue who's doing what! :D

I'm probably mistaken on this, but Achillies I thought you said you didn't watch sports?

I haven't watched the Olympics in 16 years.

You'll notice that I picked the most inane sporting events to offer my "commentary" on :D I was being trite.

Originally posted by Achillies

Indeed it is. Apparently the event is dominated by the Asian countries and Denmark is a favored underdog.

:eyeraise: Knowing that makes me even more glad I don't waste my time watching the olympics.

*Shuffles off wondering to self... Badminton... an actual olympic event... WOW!!!*

:eyeraise: Knowing that makes me even more glad I don't waste my time watching the olympics.

*Shuffles off wondering to self... Badminton... an actual olympic event... WOW!!!*

Ever play? It's tough. Tougher than tennis in many ways. Aren't many places to play in AZ but I really enjoyed playing it in HS.

Originally posted by Achillies

Ever play? It's tough. Tougher than tennis in many ways. Aren't many places to play in AZ but I really enjoyed playing it in HS.

HS is the last place I played it as well, I know it isn't easy... I stunk! Though I did enjoy whacking the shuttles and sticking them into the cork board-like cieling of our HS gym! :D

HS is the last place I played it as well, I know it isn't easy... I stunk! Though I did enjoy whacking the shuttles and sticking them into the cork board-like cieling of our HS gym! :D

I liked smashing it into the opposing team's foreheads...

....maybe I am Dark Side.....

Originally posted by kome566

Wtf is badminton ? ? :confused: Ive never heard of it :headbump

Oh goodie...

Earlier this week I had the pleasure of introducing you to Merriamwebster.com. Now allow me to introduce you to Google

:D:D:D

If you type Badminton into Google's sophisticated search engine, it will supply you with a plethora of informational resources regarding the game of badminton.

Please let me know if there is anything further I can do to help :)

Thanks for reading.

i support australia cause i live here im not going to watch this years. i only watched the 2000 ones cause they were in sydney.

why the f#$% would you want to watch overgrown women swin laps of a pool though?? especially some of the chinese swimmers, theyre scary.

Originally posted by Crowy

why the f#$% would you want to watch overgrown women swin laps of a pool though?? especially some of the chinese swimmers, theyre scary.

Errr...swim fans? I know it may sound strange to you, but some people actually enjoy watching it :D

I have to go with the US since that is wwere I am from, but something I thought was strange how all the Greek baseball players barelly have any Greek in them. The most was half Greek.

The good thing about America is that you are your parents just have to be born in America because everyone comes here. Unless you count the Indians.

Archived