Home

I'm back...

Master_Keralys

Yes indeed, the summer has ended and my access to the forums has returned. So I will once again be haunting the forums, representing informed conservative Christianity (I don't want to hear anything about those being oxymoronic). I will once again continue my quest for utter world domination!

Yeah. I'm back. And as insane as ever, given that I apparently think I'm going to achieve world domination through the LF...

Is he, now? Did he take the elves with him or are they still making nuisances of themselves? All I can say is thank goodness he's not hear to try to steal my pants again.

Good idea, truthful... running is the best option you have when I'm around. Unfortunately, YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE!!!

Originally posted by Master_Keralys

Yes indeed, the summer has ended and my access to the forums has returned. So I will once again be haunting the forums, representing informed conservative Christianity (I don't want to hear anything about those being oxymoronic). I will once again continue my quest for utter world domination!

Yeah. I'm back. And as insane as ever, given that I apparently think I'm going to achieve world domination through the LF...

How handy, me myself is a liberal atheist, pleased to meet you ;P

Welcome back anyways :)

Originally posted by Acrylic

Uhm. Who are you? :confused:

Seriously. Who are you?

too busy lookin in the mirror huh ? :p

Keralys, welcome back... Your informative and rational posts have been missed over at the EU forum.... you should see what it has turned into, lotsa flames, 80% off topic offal by ppl who mainly inhabit *here* (whom shall remain nameless)... :p

You can help us restore the balance over there..... :)

mtfbwya

Originally posted by wassup

ps: Read any good Star Wars novels lately? I haven't tried one SW book after finishing TUF.

yeah, me too...ive read a cpl of(non fiction) books about Jack The Ripper, and am starting to read some of the Dark Elf Trilogy(ie.forgotten realms).... Im waiting for Survivors Quest to come to PB, and will definitely check out the Dark Nest Trilogy(post NJO) when it comes out... go the EU forum, ive started a new thread about the new SW books.... :p

mtfbwya

too busy lookin in the mirror huh ?

Keralys, welcome back... Your informative and rational posts have been missed over at the EU forum.... you should see what it has turned into, lotsa flames, 80% off topic offal by ppl who mainly inhabit *here* (whom shall remain nameless)...

You can help us restore the balance over there.....

On it.:D Seriously, the things that happen to nice places when you disappear for a while.
Welcome back, have fun, and get a internet connection that lasts you year-round.

ps: Read any good Star Wars novels lately? I haven't tried one SW book after finishing TUF.

Actually, a few of the Clone Wars ones are decent. As far as the Internet goes, it's not the connection - it's the parents who don't want forums on the home computer. So when I'm at school I'm good. When I'm not... well... I don't do forums. I obey my parents, see.
Talk about your all time oxymorons..

<_<

>_>

I couldn't resist, I wouldn't have said it if you hadn't told me not to

Yeah, well, I knew it was coming from someone, and it figures it had to be you, ET. But hey, that's okay. Good old-fashioned debates always get me good and happy. How's the Senate these days, anyway? I haven't had a chance to pop in there yet.
Uhm. Who are you?

Seriously. Who are you?

I am the voice of reason, of conservatism, of true and utter insanity (though those aren't necessarily related). I've been gone for a while, so it's possible you missed me. But I'm pretty frequently in here, so you'll get used to seeing me around. Don't worry... *cackles evilly*

PS - when did Siv become a moderator over at the EU forums when he's never in there?

Originally posted by wassup

He...uh...did something "special" for Rhett...with his hands...:eek:

ROFLMAO..... as much I love the antics of Sivski, this is true.... he has done naught much for the EU forum.... MAKE ME an EU MOD FOOLS !

*covers hands in KY jelly, looks for Jed's dorm room*

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

ROFLMAO..... as much I love the antics of Sivski, this is true.... he has done naught much for the EU forum.... MAKE ME an EU MOD FOOLS !

*covers hands in KY jelly, looks for Jed's dorm room*

mtfbwya

You wanna know why? Coz the EU is not comprised of Scandinavian nymphs, or books on sexual fantasies. Too bad. :D

PS - when did Siv become a moderator over at the EU forums when he's never in there?

has george bush been to all 50 (?) states? i don't think so

:p

besides...

i'm always in there, but like true ninja... you do not see me until you are dead... hiiiii-yarrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

:D

Originally posted by gorganfloss

Hello. :wavey:

Hey you peoples, wasn't there a person named like obi-wan13 who used to be around here? I should probably be slapped even for forgetting.

Or banned, considering he's a supermod now. :xp:

Holy crud. You ask a simple question and get - that - for an answer... I did not need to know... really.

Seriously, Siv, since you almost never even post, they should really just make Astrotoy7 and myself the mods over there (especially because we're sort of the reigning EU gurus on these forums). But we're not going to see that I happen, I'd about bet a hundred credits.

What is obiwan13 up to these days? And everyone else, for that matter? I haven't had a chance to get caught up on the new lore of the Swamp...

Seriously, Siv, since you almost never even post, they should really just make Astrotoy7 and myself the mods over there (especially because we're sort of the reigning EU gurus on these forums). But we're not going to see that I happen, I'd about bet a hundred credits.

Recommending yourself for modship is a bad idea, believe me I've tried it before and look how I turned out...:dozey:

Originally posted by Tyrion

Recommending yourself for modship is a bad idea, believe me I've tried it before and look how I turned out...:dozey:

Trust me, you don't wanna turn out like Ty.

HAHAHA! With a "fairly normal" sized penis!!! HAHAHA!

Archived