Home

I'm back...

Master_Keralys

Originally posted by Master_Keralys

I will once again be haunting the forums, representing informed conservative Christianity (I don't want to hear anything a

Originally posted by Pie™

How handy, me myself is a liberal atheist, pleased to meet you ;P

Welcome back anyways :)

I smell a sitcom:D

Originally posted by Master_Keralys

Seriously, Siv, since you almost never even post, they should really just make Astrotoy7 and myself the mods over there (especially because we're sort of the reigning EU gurus on these forums).

the EU forum is not a separate entity but a subsection of the star wars forum. I was made a mod of the star wars forum, which includes all it’s sub-forums. you're right, i'm not overly active in the EU section and i don't think i've ever posted in the collecting section. i think you would be hard-pressed to find someone who posts frequently in all sections of the star wars forum.

besides, being a moderator isn’t about participation, but being an arbitrator. to oversee things and make sure there’s no rule breaking. i don't think i need to be a 'EU guru' to recognise rule breaking.

I know, I know. I saw that you were actually the overall SW forum moderator - I'm just having a good time poking fun at all the mods. Foolish, I know... but that's okay.

Being a mod might not be about participation per se... but the mods usually post a lot in their respective forums. I see... you just couldn't care much less about the EU, right? Fine, have it your way... I don't need the likes of you anyway... :rolleyes: *sarcasm all over last several posts, in case you didn't notice...*

Naw, that's all cool... it just means I'll have to delay my plans of world domination via the LF a bit longer.:p

Archived