Home

insert witty revolution-esque title here.

VanLingo

Are the mods doing their job?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are the mods doing their job?

• No! They lock and delete all the wrong threads!
    • Yes! They work very hard to please everyone.
    • No comment.
    • Mods? We have mods?

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay I'll start from the top of that last post you made...

for starters, you guys just moved the debates cause you know I dont frequent the senate much and you are tired of arguing.

if they didn't want you to post there they wouldn't have provided links to the threads that have been moved to the senate so you can track the threads down to their new location.

I am against ET because he acts like a jerk. Even in non-debate threads, he's constently trying to find some way to get at me. its annoying...

Lookie lookie, you're doing something you just accused him of doing to you and yes some of us do find you to be a jerk too.

anf Pad, I dnt know you, if I got to know you, I probably wouldnt like you either...

XD this one i love the most. I mean, what the hell? Seems like you're just not gonna like anyone unless they agree with you 100% huh.

I never said I didnt like Pad, I said if I got to know him, I probably wouldnt like him. I dont like most people. And I dont like to ,'rebel against authority' its just that I havent much liked TK since I started here, and now hes a mod. alot of mods I have come across are jerks, some are ok, though.

Originally posted by yaebginn

Man, I got some words to say about a few of the new mods as well, but I'll refrain. I never hd a real problem with jed until a few weeksa ago. Iam way against these new changes, except for a few. its cool that Jeds gone, but he still sticks around, so its like nothing happened. now ET is the tauntaun mod, and that doesnt even need to be explained why I am against that.

Yeah, you and the rest of the world :p

Van, you want me to edit people's posts for spam? I delete most spam I see. I don't like to edit people's posts to correct their grammar, since I'd say that borders on acting like a major degrading jackass. Quite frankly, I like to get that message across other ways.

It's not my job, nor any other moderators', to edit out every piece of profanity we find. So get that out of your head. And spam will happen, and it gets taken care of when it becomes a serious problem.

And yeah, you keep pointing out you were warned. Not something to be proud of :p

Quite frankly when it comes down to it, you're disappointed you don't see things moderated the way that you would. I see no valid points here.

yaebginn, the Senate Chambers is the only place in LucasForums where a good debate can happen without resorting to harsh feelings. SkinWalker and C'Jais do an excellent job moderating debates. I don't really care if you visit it or not, frankly, I'm not thinking of you when I move a thread. It's the fact that debates don't belong in places where the atmosphere is going to make everyone else go at each other's throats. And I can't moderate debates; I have and will continue to admit that I suck at political debates. That's why Skin never sees me in there other than to move a thread, isn't that right? ;)

You have absolutely no reason to be against the new moderators already - I've seen forum confrontations between you people and the way it was handled is how I and other staff like to see things get done.

So put the petty differences aside and we'll move on - I'm more than happy to do it, but it seems some like to piss and moan about these things more than I.

This thread is not a hatred thread against Jed, although it's no secret that I have no respect for him (nor him for me).

Van, you do know that StormHammer and I were the only mods who had any power here at the time you made your post, right? ;)

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

yaebginn, all you want is a hug isn't it? I knew it. You're just a snuggly-wuggly teddy bear who needs some affection. C'mere you. :joy:

This place looks like fun. I think I'll hang around more. :D

I think you should. Some people around here need a handful of Niner, and then I think they will understand. ;)

What Would Jesus Do?

wwjd_panty.jpg

for starters, Jed, you have posted in a debate a few times. when u called me a fool if I disagreed with you. and then I said, 'oh, being called a fool by Jed, like that means anything' and then you said ,' dont flame'

rogue nine, I dont like to be touched. and I dont knwo what Jesus would do, seeing as he doesnt go online much.

for starters, Jed, you have posted in a debate a few times. when u called me a fool if I disagreed with you. and then I said, 'oh, being called a fool by Jed, like that means anything' and then you said ,' dont flame'

Once again, my point is completely missed. I said I normally don't go to post in the Senate Chambers since I'm bad at it.

You also put your own spin on how things happened. I believe this is the way things went down.

rogue nine, I dont like to be touched. and I dont knwo what Jesus would do, seeing as he doesnt go online much.

And lighten up, Niner isn't going to molest you :p

I dont think they shouldnt be mods, I think they shouldnt be mods HERE. on battlefront forums, cause thats where I am, I dont go in the swamp. I went there once or twice, but they can stay there. now everyones comign over here. before a few weeks ago, I had never heard of skinwalker or insanesith or ET or mikewindu. now they're all here.

Orignally posted by yaebginn

I dont think they shouldnt be mods, I think they shouldnt be mods HERE. on battlefront forums, cause thats where I am, I dont go in the swamp. I went there once or twice, but they can stay there. now everyones comign over here. before a few weeks ago, I had never heard of skinwalker or insanesith or ET or mikewindu. now they're all here.

:roleyess:

Oh yes, the staff should have put you in consideration and never hired the new Moderators for here because you don't like them and you're here. This is your territory and no new Moderators should be here because you don't like them.

What will he think of next?

they can be here, and it'd be ok with me, but I dont like them moderating here.

Okay, let me get this straight. You don't like me for reasons I understand, and you don't like ET for reasons I don't understand. But you have a problem with TK, Pad, and Alegis why?

Originally posted by Jed

Okay, let me get this straight. You don't like me for reasons I understand, and you don't like ET for reasons I don't understand. But you have a problem with TK, Pad, and Alegis why?

He doesn't like ET because ET presents as much logical statement as the rest of us do to his little debate. Skin, ET, Lynk, Jed, Sith, and I all have come up with logical points to counter his points, and he doesn't like us for that.

BTW: I'm not a mod.

He doesn't even know TK, Pad, and Alegis. :indif:

EDIT: Z and Coupes also proved yae wrong on numerous accounts. and stuff.

yaebginn, if you don't think those people should moderate these forums, who should then? I'd like to know what kind of people you'd like being in control of this place. Just to see things from your perspective because I don't think Jed and the rest of us are understanding you and your complaints correctly. If you'd tell us what kind of person you'd like as a moderator here, perhaps then we could get to the root of the problem.

Archived