Home

insert witty revolution-esque title here.

VanLingo

Are the mods doing their job?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are the mods doing their job?

• No! They lock and delete all the wrong threads!
    • Yes! They work very hard to please everyone.
    • No comment.
    • Mods? We have mods?

Fine, that whittles it down to 2 people he doesn't know.

Poor kid, you don't like the big bad mods being in your forums? That's a sad story. I'd like to play you a song on the world's smallest violin: :violin:

couldn't resist using it one more time :xp:

EDIT: Niner makes a good point. Who would you like to mod these forums... perhaps yourself and reelguy?:rolleyes:

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TK-8252

:roleyess:

Oh yes, the staff should have put you in consideration and never hired the new Moderators for here because you don't like them and you're here. This is your territory and no new Moderators should be here because you don't like them.

What will he think of next?

My new favorite mod. Sorry Jed, you've been replaced! :D

*huggles TK*

Mike - You forgot me! While you were all arguign abot God knows Wat (I win....), I mocked yae/whoever the hell else with the pictures! :D

I am fine with alegis. He is fine. TK I dont like because he is a suckup, ET because he harrasses me outside of debates, Pad, I am fine with at the moment, but seems to be someone I wouldnt like, Stormhammer, I dont know well enough. Who would I rather be mods? Keep the ones I am ok with. Then add, Badger, PBF, VanLingo, LukeKatarn (for diversity), MikeWindu (also for diversity) Tfighterpilot, and Doomgiver. I call them my Mod Squad.

Originally posted by yaebginn

I am fine with alegis. He is fine. TK I dont like because he is a suckup, ET because he harrasses me outside of debates, Pad, I am fine with at the moment, but seems to be someone I wouldnt like, Stormhammer, I dont know well enough. Who would I rather be mods? Keep the ones I am ok with. Then add, Badger, PBF, VanLingo, LukeKatarn (for diversity), MikeWindu (also for diversity) Tfighterpilot, and Doomgiver. I call them my Mod Squad.

They weren't picked for mods. Live with it.

I'm shocked you put me in your list, and I decline(being nice) find someone else for your diversity.

lmao, "mod squad". Would we follow your orders? Perhaps we should rename TSTT to yaebginn's forums

>.>

<.<

See, to be even CONSIDERED for mod, you have to be here for a while, know the ropes, know alot of people who vouch for you. And, you know, just other stuff that you don't know yet cause you're still relatively new.

PBF: relatively new

tfighterpilot: threads closed for various reasons, still relatively new

badger:relatively new, not many know him

Vanlingo: :rofl:

Doomgiver: relatively new

Post count doesn't help you get mod.

and the plus side you get to snuggle with mods at night... *wink wink*

Most of the people on that list have either been in serious trouble before, or haven't even been at LucasForums long enough for the staff to know. You want those kinds of people put in a position in power? Heh, I'm sure glad you're not in-charge of LucasForums. They'd be dead in a matter of weeks.

And, point out one place where I have sucked up.

Ok, for one, Lingo is already on the staff. For two, alot of people on these forums know the people I mentioned. I didnt know Et until he came here. But I knew Badger since he posted. and it doesnt matter how new they are to the forums, most of the people I mentioned are wise, except for those named for diversity. (no offense) and TK, I wont say when u sucked up, unless you say that nothing said in this thread will be used against another.

You are aware that YOU knowing people doesn't mean anything to the mods, because YOU aren't on the staff. :indif: If you would explore the rest of LF, you will find more members than you could ever keep track of.

I think the newness does play a factor in the role of deciding mods. More time to get to know the person, and how they act.

Originally posted by TK-8252

And if you can't find one single time that I sucked up, then I suppose your opinion about me being a suck-up will go unsupported, like many other things you say...

Go ahead and point out any place where I have sucked up. You can't be banned for posting that it I told you to do so.

Ok, you have often tried to be a mod. With your spelling nazi deal and your constantly telling people where their thread belongs, hoping to be noticed and become a mod. you've always taken the mods side and tried to be a good little boy so that you can get picked to be a mod, your dream.

Originally posted by yaebginn

Mods in general.

Yeh, I guess being nice to a mod now is sucking up?

TK, you are cool.....

HOLY **** WATCH OUT I'M SUCKING UP!

Seriously, mods don't even have much say in who becomes staff. That is the job of admins. All mods/super mods can do is recommend people......

Ok, you have often tried to be a mod. With your spelling nazi deal and your constantly telling people where their thread belongs, hoping to be noticed and become a mod. you've always taken the mods side and tried to be a good little boy so that you can get picked to be a mod, your dream.

1)Spelling nazi is something a lot of people do, they just do it because it bugs the person being picked on, OR they really want to help them.

2)Maybe he's trying to help the mods? I know when I'm monitoring jk3files comments TK points out to me anything that needs editting. He's not sucking up, he's helping the mod.

3) Taken the mod's side? I wasn't aware we were in 2nd grade. Being a good little boy here does nothing, helping mods and making logical posts, etc. That could help get you picked to be a mod.

4) And what would YOU do, if YOU wanted to be a mod.

Actually, I never hoped to ever be a Mod. I was pretty suprised when I got picked for Mod to tell you the truth. All the times I've pointed out misplaced threads I'm just doing that to help other people explore the forums and see that there is more than the main discussion forum. If you view that as sucking up, then, that's your opinion about that and I understand that.

*coughs* sorry I was laughing so much I forgot to breath there for a second.... this thread has become so ridiculous. If you want something to do go plant a tree instead of buggin' us. You have a problem with the mods? Fine, whatever, we can't please everyone, obviously. You want to help? Stop bitching about how every mod is a jerk, and yes you didn't say "every mod" but your views are pretty clear. Get over it.

Thread closed. Got a problem with that? PM me.

Edit: and on a final note, for shame, Niner was being very nice there with that hug.

Archived