Home

insert witty revolution-esque title here.

VanLingo

Are the mods doing their job?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are the mods doing their job?

• No! They lock and delete all the wrong threads!
    • Yes! They work very hard to please everyone.
    • No comment.
    • Mods? We have mods?

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didnt start the jar jar argument, that was either u or ET, I forget. displaying how u act like jerks. I didnt follow lynk, I followed Redwing. I saw he was the mod of rpg forums, so I clickedo n his name and saw he posted in a thread called had to clean the room a bit. so I then saw lynk post there, so I posted as well, and went on to explore the forum. I was wanred abotu not screwing around with lynk, but lynk didnt post in the wedding thread. so I didnt screw around with him. and I said probably, not definitely, mostly because of who pad hangs out with. and if he is the love-parent of zbomber, (check out zbombers title) then hes probably someone I wouldnt like. you doubt, but dont know for sure. and no one else found it offense because it wasnt directed at them, it was directed at me.

how would it be attacking? From what I gather from your guys posts in debates, nothing is wrong with being gay, so it wouldnt be offensive, just incorrect information. And dont know it means that before you told me, ok, I am telling you that my future sig, 'Mods R Gay' is saying that mods are happy.

Originally posted by yaebginn

I didnt start the jar jar argument, that was either u or ET, I forget. displaying how u act like jerks. I didnt follow lynk, I followed Redwing. I saw he was the mod of rpg forums, so I clickedo n his name and saw he posted in a thread called had to clean the room a bit. so I then saw lynk post there, so I posted as well, and went on to explore the forum. I was wanred abotu not screwing around with lynk, but lynk didnt post in the wedding thread. so I didnt screw around with him. and I said probably, not definitely, mostly because of who pad hangs out with. and if he is the love-parent of zbomber, (check out zbombers title) then hes probably someone I wouldnt like. you doubt, but dont know for sure. and no one else found it offense because it wasnt directed at them, it was directed at me.

Actually, I get all my assness from Jed..... Pad is quite nice, and I'm sure he's having problems trying to not flame you for your ignorance.

how would it be attacking? From what I gather from your guys posts in debates, nothing is wrong with being gay, so it wouldnt be offensive, just incorrect information. And dont know it means that before you told me, ok, I am telling you that my future sig, 'Mods R Gay' is saying that mods are happy.

Because we aren't stupid and we know what you are trying to say by putting that in your sig.

Go ahead, put it in your sig if you are so curious.

thats flaming, calling me stupid. something one of you said I was banned for. and you wonder why I call you hyprocrites. and myabe Pad is nice, if I get to know Pad, and decide he is a nice guy, I will retract my statement and apologise for doubting.

you're right, there isn't anything wrong with being gay, but going by your past posts and your obvious stance on homosexuality, it obviously carries a negative attitude when you say it.

and please don't try to argue semantics with us little boy.

but by all means put it in your sig, I won't stop you.

It´s always someone other then you who did/start it wasn´t? :rolleyes:

And it doens´t matter who you followed to that thread. Heck, there is even nothing wrong with you posting in that thread. It´s the WAY you posted it.

now hes bugging me on the battlefront forums. u should see him.

Think about it. And if it wasn´t ment, I advice you to think a bit longer about things before you post them.

And how do you know who I hang out with? It doesn´t mean I´m mentioned in someone custom title I actually have something to do with him. For all I know, he could be a fan of mine.

And get your facts straight. This thread is why you were banned, the other one is about that "offensive sig".

thats flaming, calling me stupid. something one of you said I was banned for. and you wonder why I call you hyprocrites. and myabe Pad is nice, if I get to know Pad, and decide he is a nice guy, I will retract my statement and apologise for doubting.

we're advising zbomber on changing his wording thank you. and also, you never included zed in your original arguments (I can do semantics too ;) )

I didnt start the jar jar argument, that was either u or ET, I forget.

From the Jar-Jar Thread

Originally posted by ET Warrior

His character is important, but I hate his VOICE. that high pitch squeeky voice makes me want to jam a pencil in my ear.

his character isnt even that important.

YOU started the debate there, for no real purpose :dozey:

? I wish I knew what you were talking about..... why not give Pad a chance instead of just dissing him?

but if a guy who hates americans calls me ' You American!' with a snarl, I wont be offended, because its ok to be an american. or if someone says, ' You republican!' they mean that as an insult, but I wont be offended. and but how do you know what I mean? You dont know what goes on in this mind of mine. I can think mods are happy if I like. and according to my way of reading your sig, insanesith, you think that sex was used for babies to fornicate, and I find that offensive.

nice job editing it, 'preciate it. and I mentioned mods in general, try again. and bedcause I disagrre with you, that starts a debate, et? I dont think so. and pad, I dont get your last sentecne, this thread was created while I was banned, and the offensive sig thing hasnt been created yet.

but if a guy who hates americans calls me ' You American!' with a snarl, I wont be offended, because its ok to be an american. or if someone says, ' You republican!' they mean that as an insult, but I wont be offended. and but how do you know what I mean? You dont know what goes on in this mind of mine. I can think mods are happy if I like. and according to my way of reading your sig, insanesith, you think that sex was used for babies to fornicate, and I find that offensive.

... you just love looking for trouble don't you?

My sig does not in any fashion incite the notion of sex with a baby, well it might if you have the IQ of a retarded eggplant. If you really want to say mods are happy, say mods are happy, no need to pull a semantics argument of gay means happy, you clearly have not meant it that way in the past. I do not know what's going on in your mind, but I can judge your attitude and terminology on previous posts by you, thus giving me some incite into your posting attitude and meaning.

nice job editing it, 'preciate it. and I mentioned mods in general, try again. and bedcause I disagrre with you, that starts a debate, et? I dont think so. and pad, I dont get your last sentecne, this thread was created while I was banned, and the offensive sig thing hasnt been created yet.

:dozey:

He means the topic of the thread is why are you banned.......

you think that sex was used for babies to fornicate, and I find that offensive.

Actually, he's saying that Sex isn't just meant to reproduce anymore (Was that the right word?), but in our modern society, has become a way to gain pleasure. That just comes with being intelligent and being able to feel pleasure: You want pleasure.

He's not saying that sex used to be done by babies, and that religious people still see it that way...

Come on, you knew that, didn't you? You just wanted to try and find a reason to discredit him, or not?

You've changed since you first logged on to these forums...

It's Rhett!

my apologies, I often get you two confused.

It's because we have our hair cut the same way. We look alot alike :dozey:

And I didn't make that thread into a debate abour reagan, I took the debate you made in there and utilized it in the thread that was already debating reagan.

Archived