Home

The battle of endor.

Global Strike

This RPG is about the battle of endor, as you might of guessed. I highly doubt this rpg will win the "most original rpg of the year award", but i'm trying to make a half decent rpg so, i hope you enjoy it! The first half of the rpg will be on the forest moon of endor, with the second in space against the death star when the shield is disabled. At the start of the rpg, pick your faction and class and your game name, then at the start of the second half, again pick your faction, and this time, ship. The statistics for each side are as follows.

Objectives: In the first half of the rpg,the rebels must destroy the generator as soon as possible. Once down, the second half will start.

The rebels have two objectives here, to prvent the destuction of all their cruisers, while at the same time, fly into the death star's superstructure and knock out the reactor core.

The imperials must defend it against the rebels for as long as they can (there is NO way the generater cannot be destoyed). The longer the imperials hold off the rebels on the moon, the more fighters the rebels lose (the same goes for imperials), meaning every so many posts, both the rebels and the imperial will lose fighters, as well as cruisers for the rebels.

Rules.

No godmodeing.

No controlling other players chars.

No killing other players.

Stats for the battle.

The imps have a number of troops and at-st's guarding the generator, so the rebels, with no heavy artillery or vehicles of their own, will have trouble getting in. Luckly, the ewoks have allied with the rebels. Will this alliance make a difference?

Imperial stats:

65 stormtroopers.

23 imperial techs.

31 scout troopers.

4 officers.

6 speeder bikes. non-playable.

5 AT-ST's. non-playable.

250 TIE fighters.

100 TIE interceptors.

125 TIE vanguards.

50 TIE assault bombers.

1 Death star(non-playable)

Rebel stats:

33 rebel soldiers.

30 ewok warriors.

9 ewok trapmakers.

10 ewok gliders.

8 rebel techs.

125 X-wings.

110 Y-wings.

120 A-wings.

75 B-wings.

10 Mon calamari crusiers (non-playable)

Factions.

Rebel classes.

Rebel soldier.

Weapons: Your choice of blaster rifle, duel pistols, pistol or thermal detenators (limit 10 to player). (choose two.)

Ewok warrior.

Weapons: Choice of spear, axe and sling. (choose two.) (I know it sounds crappy, but to compensate, ewok warrior players will be able to command 5 other ewok warrior's (non-player chars), with their weapons player picked too. there can only be 5 warriors.

Ewok trapmaker.

Weapons: spear, catapult (for use against AT-ST only), rolling log trap(at-st only), crushing log trap (at-st only again), and lasso trap (seems the most realistic on speeder bikes, but you can use it on what ever you what i guess). Each trap takes a certain amount of posts to make. Catapult 2 posts, rolling log trap 3 posts, crushing log trap 2 posts and lasso trap 1 posts. As soon as you are done making them, you may use them as soon as you like.

Ewok glider

Weapons: dropped rocks or thrown spears. Also, you may control 2 other ewok gliders.

Rebel technician.

Weapons: Choice of blaster carbine, pistol, duel pistols, fusioncutter or thermal detenators. (choose two.) One more thing, all rebel techs carry demo charges.

Imperial classes.

Stormtrooper.

Weapons: Choice of high powered blaster carbine, pistol, thermal detenators or duel pistols. (choose two.)

Imperial techs.

Weapons: Choice of plasma grenade launcher, pistol or mines (10 to player).(choose two.) Note that all imp techs carry time bombs.

Scout trooper.

Weapons: Sniper rifle, pistol (limit 2 to player) or thermal detenators. (choose two.)

Imperial Officer.

Weapons: pistol (limit two to player), concussion grenades or repeating blaster. Officer's may control 5 stormtoopers, 2 speeder bikes and 1 AT-ST. All non-player. There can only be four officers.

I hope that balances it, although the imps only get 4 and the rebs 5. But then again, the officer should make up for it. This is my first RPG. When the rebs have destroyed the shield, the time for the space battle will come. Then we will post what ship and faction you want to be. Have fun! :jawa :jawa

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tale, who is already on the moon, quietly scouts ahead for the rest of the rebel force. He spots a number of stormtroopers guarding the generator entrance. He could easily toss a thermal detenator and take out most of the guards, but for all he knew, there could be a legion of imperials inside or nearby. :jawa :jawa

Name: Zant Holms

Faction: Rebel

Class: Rebel Soldier

Weapons:Blaster Rifle and Thermal Detenators

OCC:This is my first RP ever, but i want to be a writer when I get older, so I cant be to bad.

As a brand new recruit to the rebels, Zant Holms had just arrived with Han Solo on Endor. Him and the rest of the crew were waiting for a scout to come back and report any findings about the generator bunker.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Name: Brandoise Veeyr

Faction: rebel Alliance

Class: Technician

Equipment: of blaster carbine, thermal detonators

{ooc: first RPG with this format, here we go :)}

--------------------

Brandoise Veeyr was laying down against a tree, blaster carbine in hand. His blaster helmet was pulled over his face as he tried to catch a nap before the scouts returned. He was aware of the thermal detonators firmly attached to his waist.

He had been fighting the Empire a long time, even before the Rebel Alliance had been created. And now, it finally seemed like the war would end. Glancing around at his fellow rebels, he sat back and wondered...

Name:Xyn Haranorg

Side:Rebels

Class:Soldier

Weapons:Blaster Rifle and thermal detonator

Xyn draws his blaster and runs out to the rest of the group. 'Endor...' he thought. He went beside Zant and asked "Is this your first time in war?" Xyn reloaded his blaster and was ready. "Good Luck, Recruit." Xyn ran more where the front of the group is.

Name: Wiji wiji

Faction: Rebels

Class: Ewok warrior

Weapons: axe and sling

Other warriors: WI WI with a spear and sling, Rollo with an axe and sling, Drol with a spear and sling, Trench with an axe and sling, and Ral with a spear and sling.

Wiji Wiji gathers his other warriors and finds a stragetic position in the forest.

Name:Primal Kun

Age;19

Class;IMP Scout

Weapons;Sniper rifle and pistol

"Primal,it's time for another recon,you know the drill,now move double time!"says the commanding officer,This is just a another recon,boring and never find anything.Though the rebels were reported close by.So i got out the barracks and put on my gear.I ran through the forest till i was finally out of site.

Originally posted by primalunderdog

Name:Primal Kun

Age;19

Class;IMP Scout

Weapons;Sniper rifle and pistol

3 hours of recon and nothing.So when i was running back to base suprisingly i was short of breath.No No NO!Scouts are suppose to be able to run at least 83 miles.I had only ran about 60.I could not let the Major know.I don't know why i was out of breath,in Advanced Combat Training i could run 150 miles easy.I graduated top of my class.What was wrong!So i was late getting back to base and the Corporal of the guard asked me why i was late.I said "I got cought up with somthing"he did not buy it.So i said that "I fell and was unconsious for a little while" He said fine don't do it again.So i went to the Sergants office to get my pay before striping my gear and going to bed in the barracks.

As i was just drifting off to sleep,the alarm sounded!I did not have time to see what was the matter,i ran as fast as i could to the armory to mount up.Once i got my stuff,i ran down a hall to the bunker entrance to join the rest of my platoon.I got a call from officer Tain on my hud in my helmut,i opened it,Officer Tain said that the major of my company was dead so he was my new commanding officer.I closed the link and helped defend the bunker from the first wave.After the battle i was so tired i checked out and got some well deserved sleep.

PS. WAS IT OK TO SAY WHAT I DID ABOUT TAIN.this was not the force that wiji wiji talked about.

:uzi1::rifle1::uzi2:

: :blast9:

:blast10:

:blast10:

:launcher::blast10::fire11:

Xyn Haranorg went far out into the battlefield and caught sight of short, small people. 'What the.....' he thought. He slowly drawed his blaster rifle and walked up closer. 'Oh...' he thought. Ewoks. "Hey you Ewoks! What are you doing down here? What's your plan?" He walked up with the group of little Ewoks.

OK that is it Carsan and Loragno, you guys stay here im tired of waiting for somthing bad to happen

"Look Jan Loragno may want to stay but im coming with you. That ok with you Loragno?"

"Sure just don't get yourself killed!"

Carsan and i ran past a fellow stormtrooper talking about some hot girl. When he got to the forest's edge we decided to crawl. Hidden by the underbrush we were practically invisble. We could hear the sound of blasters began fire from all directions. As we got farther into the forest it got worse and worse

At least we are keeping these rebel scum far form the bunker

Wiji Wiji turns around and sees a person in a rebel uniform. "Don't ask so many questions. Anyway, we ewoks were going to attack a imperial bunker while they were asleep so their weapon advantage wouldn't get the best of us."Then they went a distance and yelled back to the rebel,"Come with us if you want to." Then they started climbing a tree to get a better look.:ewok:

Archived