Home

The battle of endor.

Global Strike

Just then i got a message from Primal. Roger that Primal i see them . "Jan lets get out of here rebels are closing in fast!" OK Primal just sent help you stay here im going in farther. I left Lorango and headed deeper into the forest. I got up and saw a nearby ewok. The ewok charged. I laughed as a kicked him into a tree. The little mongrel got back up and hit me with his stone hammer. So i pistol whipped him. He fell to the ground but then got up. I stood there wating for his next move. He yelled in some strange language. Then fifty or more of the litte beast came running after me! I backed up slowly and shot them with my pistols. They fell but then more would come. I turned and ran and fire a few shots over my back. Then i turned around and sprayed fire Jango Fett style. I killed about 25 but that was'nt enough. I ran toward the bunker. I burst through the underbrush..........

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"FIRE AT WILL PLATOON!",we fire and droped like 10 of them in like a second.Then Zulu called in and relieved Jan's team.Zulu team consisted of only 10 men.Then I looked through my sniper scope and saw 20 rebels(or so i thought) and 3 ewoks jump out the under brush.Zulu and jan's team were not enough.We were almost out of ammo so i yelled get to your speeder bikes,were providing light assault support for Jan and Zulu,Move it double time!

Wiji Wiji saw an imperial stormtrooper attack a bunch of ewoks and decided to attack him. He rallyed his troops and just was leving to get the trooper when he crashed through the underbrush near us we walked over to him, weapons in hand.

I was badly out numbered the great Ewok warrior Wiji Wiji was chasing me! I burst trough the underbrush and there was a large field i could make out the bunker not far from it. I saw my friend Primal defend Lorango and who he thought was me. I ran as fast as i could across the large field. But the Ewoks were much faster than a thought. They ran me down and were hitting at my legs with there clubs. When i thoguht i was done for i saw the Zulu company ride up to me on speeder bikes. Bout time i got some help!. The commander of the Zulu got off his bike and hit some Ewoks away with his rifle. He grabbed me and pulled me onto his bike. We went roaring away at high speeds. Wiji and his company.....

I turned around to find Wiji and his groupd speeding toward us!We are in trouble Zulu! Get off you bikes and prepare to fire!. THe Zulu company got off the bikes and pulle dout their blaster rifles. Jan to Primal, come in Primal....Primal? I did'nt have to time to call for more help. Ok Zulu! FIRE!. The Zulu company fired there rifles....It took out two of the Ewoks. It sent one of them off is bike but only to land on the leaders bike. Now there were just 2 bikes...But still they coudl do some damage. Ok Zulu get on your bikes! go go go Wee got on are bikes and headed for the bunker....

Wi Wi and Drol (the only ones not injured) went to help the others. Trench was okay because all he did was land on Wiji Wiji. Wiji Wiji only had a couple of scars by crash landing the bike when Trench landed on him. Rollo got shot in the right kneecap and Rol got shot on the left foot and directly below the kneecap and his left leg. So Wi Wi ,Wiji Wiji, and Drol drove the remaining three bikes toward the ewok base to heal themselves.

Name:Ranre Bolo

Faction:Rebel

Class:SpecForce Sergent.

Weapons: (Stolen) E11 rifle

We crept silently in the Forest. Our Squad found a small Ewok formation heading back into the Trees when we found a Storm trooper and opened fire. Turns out that it is easy to kill one stormtrooper but not a squad. :(

Me and the only person left with me and not on speeder bikes was Corporal Cato.We had lost sight of Jan,So I said "go to back up Jan's team,i will find Jan,afterwards we will meet at the Armory and Garage."So i ran through the forest with extreme endurance finally i got a message from Zulu 1 First Sergant Cortez saying that they were at the Bunker pinned down so i started to sprint harder into the forest.Jan was the only friend besides my team i had since i was in the Empire,I could not let him down.As I got closer to the bunker I could see Zulu cracking shots into the forest and all i had for close range was a blaster pistol,I was a fairly high ranking sniper so i called for the ultimate back up"Death Walker Three this is Silent Scope 1 do you copy? "Roger Silent Scope 1 "Zulu needs back up are you top side? "Roger Death Walker Three inbound ETA 2 minutes. "After the transmission i ran to them and helped defend the Generator long enough for the AT-ST to arrive.

Seeing that both sides were dieing out Me and the rest of my team headed for the Bunker. Both rebel's and Imperals were in a huge fire fight. Knowing that most rebels would be killed I ordered a Y-Wing squadron to bomb the Bunker. The singnal would be heard on all channels just to get it to them but... to save the lives of my allies I had no choice.

he sa that the generetor was bombed and paniked, his his strike team:speeder: decided that they should continu the attack.

they got the rebels off gaurd and made slauhgter and got most off them, once the rebels understod what happend we decided to flee to the ships:tie: and get out off here.

Both my friends were dead...the bunker destroyed....The Y-wing that attacked us destroyed the bunker but did'nt make it past the anti-air guns. Just when i was ready to giv eup my friend Primal told me to follow him. Yes sir! . As i ran beside Primal I saw Corporal Cato. But that was not the only thing I saw...i saw my good friend Lorango...He was next to the tree i told him to stay at. He was badly wounded. His legs were in state that it seemed he would not walk again. Lorango?Is that you?. "Yeah...its me...thos Ewoks beat me up bad an the bombs from that *** Y-wing did'nt help."You're coming with me! you can get help on the death star.. "No leave me...plus i got a little suprise for are rebel friends." He flashed a rather large bomb. Leave the bomb you're coming with me!. "No! leave me here to die you go and kick the *** off those *** rebels...GO!" I tryed to run but i could'nt. Cato ran up and grabbed me. He dragged me away toward the ship. Noooooooooooooooooooooo!. I tryed to free myself to help Lorango but Cato was a strong man and i was just a kid. We got into the ship and began to fly away...I looked out the rear window.....Lorango's bomb went off...

After a little med help I went to bed. I dreamed horrible things...Watch Lorango blowing him self to bits again and again. Finally i woke up to the sound of alarms. THis was the Alarm we were trained to fear...It was the Alarm that the Death Star would Explode in less than 10 minutes.....10 Minutes to fight the other people on the Star for ships. It was over i was sure the Empire would fall. But i was'nt ready to give up Yet...I ran to Cato and Primal's bunk and woke them...

Jan woke me up with an extreme force.I could here the alarm in the back.Cato yelled "Mount Up!".I could here anger in his voice,perhaps he was getting fed up with the rebels too.We ran to the armory and got our Zero-G battle suits on.We were to repel outer borders until the rest of the Empire could get stationed.We went through the airlock and activated our magnet boots so we could stand on the death star in outer space.A rebel landing party awaited us.We fired and fired.Then they were all gone.Suprisingly they were the only tango's we encountered before we were put into our fighters to assault the star ships.

I quickly got the order to get in my personal X-Wing and attack the Death Star.

I could see lasers wizzing every which way. When I was flying up in formation the Death Star fired it's laser! I couldnt believe how accurate it was! Shots like that could completly destroy the fleet. Just then I got the shot alarm ringing inside of m cockpit. When I dodged the missle I looked back to see my wingmen getting picked by the one and only, Darth Vader!

Archived