Home

KotOR NPCs as party members in TSL

Achilles

Originally posted by Achilles

You mean on the temple entrance? No.

It ran the whole vandar, honor guard thing, the spit me out on the temple entrance with Vandar and all my original NPC's with a item label "Cutscene" directly in front of me.

That is very strange! :confused:

So it skipped the fade out and the end credits part.

Which of your recruited NPC's did you have when that happened?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by RedHawke

That is very strange! :confused:

So it skipped the fade out and the end credits part.

Which of your recruited NPC's did you have when that happened?

I had both of my modded NPC's with me on the Star Forge, althought they had been replaced at the temple.

No credits, just the cutscene where you escape from the exploding Star Forge.

Originally posted by Achilles

I had both of my modded NPC's with me on the Star Forge, althought they had been replaced at the temple.

No credits, just the cutscene where you escape from the exploding Star Forge.

You know you should probably bump your 2 recruitable NPC's threads at Holowan Labs and ask in both of them if this has happened for anyone else using one or both of your recruitable NPC mods.

Or anyone elses recruit mods as well.

I can also start a game with both of your Jedi on my end and see if it happens here, and update you in those threads. And if people say it has also happened to them, I have found that people generally don't tell you things you have to ask them, then this would be a good bug to squish before you release the final NPC of the Trio... as always this is just my 2 cents! :)

Originally posted by RedHawke

You know you should probably bump your 2 recruitable NPC's threads at Holowan Labs and ask in both of them if this has happened for anyone else using one or both of your recruitable NPC mods.

Or anyone elses recruit mods as well.

I can also start a game with both of your Jedi on my end and see if it happens here, and update you in those threads. And if people say it has also happened to them, I have found that people generally don't tell you things you have to ask them, then this would be a good bug to squish before you release the final NPC of the Trio... as always this is just my 2 cents! :)

Good advice. I'll consider it :D

Thanks!

Archived