Home

B-212 Helo & Shuttle Craft

hatrus

Ive made a B-212 Helicopter, a replica of the one used in The Matrix. Its completly skinned too. I was hoping someone would take up the challenge of getting it in-game. On a note: THe main and secondary roters would have to spin.

my.php?loc=img46&image=huey_tmu.jpg

ALSO

Ive ported a Type-9 Shuttlecraft from Elite Force. Maybe someone will do this for me too? Its skinned and ready to go.

my.php?loc=img46&image=top3.jpg

I have some other vehicles such as an E-Wing, Cycone Raider, B-Wing, and some others.

I think you're all confusing yourselves

either Hatrus made a typo, or he didn't. the kind of Helicopter could be nicknamed 'Halo' OR he's just abreveating Helicopter.

and stake might think it's Halo either because he plays Halo or the Helicopter's nicknamed 'Halo'

Originally posted by Stake Black

Well, i dont really play it, but i thought he meant Halo instead of Helo, because he talks about Elite Force and stuff....

LOL, Stake look at the pic! Thats not from Halo, its from Star Trek Elite Force. U need to get out into the world of gaming more!

A b-212 is a huey smart one ;)

b-212 is the model and huey is the name its adopted or assigned. UH-1 is the identification assigned by the military so that when it is mentioned people know exactly what model and type of helicopter it is.

its a Bell 212 UH-Huey helicopter. made by the Bell Company (not the helmet company). UH stands for Utility Helicopter, and AH (AH-Apache), stands for Attack Helicopter. There are other acronyms for other helicopter classes.

And there are two offical abrviations for "helicopter." One is "Helo" and the other is "Chopper." ;)

• 3 months later...

Archived