Home

DooM Franchise Continues?

TheHobGoblin

Heh, I always thought Doom would make an interesting event movie.

Wake me up when they REALLY decide to make a Halo movie.

Also, for the record, I don't think The Rock would be good for the Doom movie, but he WOULD be PERFECT for the title roll of Serious Sam, should it ever be a movie.

Serious Sam:

serioussam2.jpg

The Rock:

The%20Rock%2002.jpg

Originally posted by TheHobGoblin

Thomas Jane from Punisher maybe?

Anybody could be in Doom. The main character never really even had a name in the original games. As a matter of fact, there were really no established characters at all.

Me and a buddy decided to link Playstation consoles once, and play Final Doom head to head....the guy is like wearing a green retarded looking space suit. So it could be anyone really.

DO we know for sure that doom guy is actually a guy? Its a bit hard to tell under the helmet and suit...

I reckon when "he" pulls off the suit at the end of the film it should turn out to be ripley!!! Would explain the one-"man" ass-kicking ability...

"Get away from my BFG you b****!!!"

Originally posted by toms

DO we know for sure that doom guy is actually a guy? Its a bit hard to tell under the helmet and suit...

I reckon when "he" pulls off the suit at the end of the film it should turn out to be ripley!!! Would explain the one-"man" ass-kicking ability...

It's a guy, the face shows up in the game on the status bar, and noised from the doom guy are men like sounds, not anyone can play Doom. Pee Wee Herman and DooM? yeah right

Originally posted by KBell

Bruce Willis would be perfect for the part.

For A split second I read that as "Will Smith" would be perfect for the part. Then I was begining to think that you people were really begining to frighten me.

Now I realize that only one thing has changed, You said "Bruce Willis would be perfect for the part. " ;)

Originally posted by toms

In Doom 3 he's not wearing a helmet, and he's a guy, allright ;)

[edit] darth simpson, din dust! :mad:

Archived