Home

Gladiator Arenas?

RubADucky

In Taris there was a arena or dueling ring. It was pretty good, but too small imagine a place like Tatooine having it! It should be as popular as swoop racing and needs more fans. They should have one for every populated world. Team deathmatch, deathmatch or just normal ones which nobody dies.

Deathmatch = High pay

Team Deathmatch = Even higher pay

Normal Duels = Normal pay

Team Duels = Higher than normal pay

Nice idea. I still don't understand why you couldn't send Carth into the dueling ring instead of yourself. It would have been nice to get all the credits and benefits without the pain(especially when you're playing scoundrel...)

Of course we could turn it into WWE.

Hey that's actually nice, it could be a bunch of people touring all over the galaxy doing what they do in WWE. Hmmmm...

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

Of course we could turn it into WWE.

Hey that's actually nice, it could be a bunch of people touring all over the galaxy doing what they do in WWE. Hmmmm...

Can you... smell... what the Malak is cookin??? :mrt:

:D

(That was originally a FiEND joke! But it seemed appropriate here! :D)

^^

J.R.~ The Malak smacks Carth with a chair!! He's busted open pretty bad King..

King~ Ooooh Bastilla puppies!!!!

Originally posted by RubADucky

They should have one for every populated world.

I think every populated world would be a bit of an over kill. Not saying I wouldn't want to see it, just not on every world.

wouldnt it also be illogical. say if manaan had a deathmatch arena it wouldnt make sense with them trying to be non violent pussies and all that.

or how would a place like kashyyk get one with their lack of technology?

:tsk: Control your language Crowy :tsk::D Or they could just build Arenas in "Dangerous" planets like in the temple on dantooine said "Death Giving Regions" Bwaahahahahhaha

IMAGINE!!

A deathmatch over a flimsy bridge over a volcanoe.

A sniper duel on a Hoth-like battlefield.No Food,No Nothing,Just Your Pistol..and your clothes :D

A team duel against another team and why dont we just add a couple of rancors in their just for our enjoyment eh?

A Jedi vs Sith fist fighting over a balance beam.

A "Who runs out of medpac's" survival tournament.

A team vs team on a ship.

A duel on a trampoleen,but be careful,jump to high lasers will dice your neck!

And The Last But Not Least Of My Bloody Stupid Ideas:

A speeder duel,where the riders carry swords/pistols and slash/gun the other guy down,or you can just finish the race.:rofl:

Originally posted by Crowy

oh pussies, i meant it as in pussy cats not the other thing. i didnt want it ot be offensive or anything

Good job saying it again...:eyeraise:

Don't know where you're from, but here people don't automatically assume that you're refering to felines when you use it in that context.

Archived