Home

Cantina 6: PTH Part V, Revenge

Admiral Odin

((aren't we rushing things a bit here JM? i'll get back to ya :)))

*Sir-Vin begins walking down to the cargo bay, he senses something in the force, he stops in his tracks... Desparation... Shock... Panic...

In the past eight months he's consentrated on focusing his mental consentration, enhancing areas where he lacked, mainly sensing others with the force. But for the time that he'd been on the ship, he'd not have much any other then the company around him to help practice on. Dispite being able to sense the groups of people in the marketplace, and in other areas outside, the one's whom he'd been near the longest are more clearer to him...*

Sir-Vin "Asgardried! Marin's in trouble!"

*He begins running for the nearest exit hatch...*

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((OOS: Before everyone's characters magically find Marin, let me point out that she's now unconscious, and thus just slightly harder to sense. ;) So is Raschel. Also, by now they're no longer in the marketplace.

Scar: What, is JM supposed to just not post for a while until you think he's spent enough time meditating? :p

;)))

Yevoh

Raschel had been heading back to the Asgardried as quickly as she could, when she had seen the man from the house - "Duncan" - again. He had dashed past her down a side street, and she had been surprised to see that Marin was his target. What especially shocked her was when "Duncan" held her against the wall, covered her mouth and forced his canteen of water over her nose.

She had tried to pull him off, but he had thrown her off as if she weighed nothing, knocking the wind out of her. Then he had taken a sharp, greenish-glowing object and pricked first her, than Marin with it. And she had passed out.

Now she was startled awake as something else pricked her.

In front of her was the Man. Duncan. In one hand he had a needle, in another he had a blaster. The latter was pointed at her.

She was sitting in a chair. Her hands were fastened to it with stun cuffs.

Close to the chair was a human-sized tub that was perched on a small bench. There was a crack in the bottom of the tub that looked recent, and water was draining out of it. But perched on top of it with a small clamp, a hose fed more water in.

She craned her neck to see inside the tub, and her eyes widened in horror. Marin's body was floating face down just under the water, unmoving. She dropped her eyes in horror.

"You sick creep. You'll pay dearly for this, I swear it," she snarled at the man in front of her.

"Calm yourself. She breathes water."

Unbelievingly, she raised her head to stare at Duncan. He looked sincere.

He believes it. Wonderful, I'm dealing with a psychopath.

He spoke again. "It it obvious that you are not familiar with mud elves, or Amnaer. I thought she was your companion, or perhaps your servant. Perhaps I was mistaken."

What?

"Still, the presence of the two of you in this dimension in the same place, at the same time, arouses my curiosity." He raised the blaster higher. "A mystery."

Raschel snarled. "You're babbling nonsense, you psychopathic murderer." No, don't do that. You're supposed to play along, to get him to let his guard down until you get a chance to escape. But somehow she couldn't think logically...

Then, Marin's body moved in the bathtub.

Stunned, she watched as the "dead" girl sat up, water streaming off her face. Marin looked around with a bleary, half-awake look on her face, then splashed her face with more water. She stared around. "Raschel? What are you doing here? What's going on?"

Duncan smiled a small smile. "So you do know each other."

Raschel gaped. "But...you...you're dead. You drowned..."

Marin smiled wryly. "Did I never mention? I'm a Water-Breather. I guess I was out of water too long." Her eyes flickered across Raschel, and noticed the cuffs on her arms. She looked at Duncan, then at his blaster, and froze.

"I am curious to know what two aliens are doing here," said Duncan.

*The Asgardried patched Irvine through to the bridge so Heimdall heard him*

Heimdall *over the ships comm*: Irvine wait a second and think before you blindly rush off and get into trouble. Do you know where Marin is? Do you have anyidea what kind of trouble she is in? Have you considered that your presence may further endanger her? Have you put any real thought into your actions? And Finally what kind of example are you setting for your student?

Character Stuff

Orthos Darkstar

Orthos, son of Syrnl. Somehow managing to bear BOTH celestial beings that plague his family history. A tall dark haired and dark eyed human. Force blind, and force ignored [akin to the Yuuzahn Vong]

Elella Starkiller

Jedi daughter of Deac Starkiller. Short, red haired, uses one single yellow lightsaber.

Gortick Darkstar

Syrnl's forgotten son. Incredibly powerful with the force, but untrained. Orthos' twin brother.

----------------------------------

Yevoh, Town Outskirts

*Elella and Gortick train with lightsabers, duelling quickly. Gortick has constructed himself a blue double saber. He has also grown greatly more muscular since they found him.

Meanwhile, Orthos sits atop a hill*

A year ago today. I was a down and out former soldier, waiting for Deac to get back so I could go around with him. Then half the galaxy explodes, I get two avatars who won't talk to me, Dad comes back, him and Lokpihet get killed, and I find myself with this bunch. Then again, I'm glad I found what's left of my family. Except for mother.

Got some news for you, Orthos

Yes, we have. For once we agree on something.

Orthos: Both of you? You don't talk for half a year then you suddenly come back.

Yes. We've been studying.

Orthos: What?

You might need it

Orthos: BOTH of you? Can I do that?

Theroetically

Irvine "Who ever said I wasn't. I was thinking that now that you knew about it, we could start thiking of something to do about it, what I'm doing is that I'm going to round up the others. If you could, contact whoever we can, hopefully Marin is the only one who's missing."

((Deac: Oh, missed that part in the description. Still, they could've been fraternal twins :xp:;)))

Yevoh

Raschel stared at the man in confusion.

Two?

"I'm not an---"

There was a whirring sound behind her. "Duncan, what the hell is this?"

She turned her head to the side and saw a what appeared to be tall man in a cloak. Only his face was visible. He looked somewhat human, except the skin was a dull gray-beige, looked loose, and was ridiculously marred and scarred...no, not scarred, rent, as if the creature had had a blade taken to his face, and the cuts had not healed, only dried up.

"Do you know who these people are?"

"I was just broaching that subject," Duncan replied, far calmer than the cloaked man.

"They're the enemy, Duncan! Their friends will be along soon. I mean, I appreciate your initiative, but this is bad timing, very bad. I just got back from some mystics --- other mystics --- and the timetables are nothing but bad news. Quick, we've got to figure this out. Got a place to hide these two? A cellar with some cloaking magics on it? A large rug? Is any of this getting through to you?"

Sejhan stared at Duncan. Duncan stared back. Raschel and Marin stared at both of them in utter confusion.

Duncan broke the brief silence. "These two are among the group of mystics that is protecting the evil one, then?"

Sejhan looked exasperated. "Yes! That's what I was telling you! Weren't you paying attention?"

Duncan looked at Marin and Raschel. Marin looked wary. "We're mystics? Protecting the evil one? I think you must have us confused with someone else..."

"Don't tell them anything," Raschel hissed.

"So," Duncan said. "While your friend the Amnaer seems to be innocent in this, clearly you are not."

Marin looked baffled. "What are you talking about, Raschel?"

Duncan stood up. "I must be going now. However, "Raschel", I know what you heard, and I have a message for you to take to your leaders. Listen carefully" - he leaned in closer - "'I know what you harbor. I am Cyrus Duncan, slayer of demons. I have waited thirty-five thousand years for my vengeance, and now I am coming for you.'"

He walked out the door. Sejhan looked at the two with an unreadable expression on his face, then disappeared into thin air.

(OOS: Yes, he is. And you guys are too active...I'm having way too much fun owning call of duty on my conn at school to be RPing...)

Yes, it is blood. I'm covered in blood, because of the fact that I just recently entered this universe through the chest of a young teenage girl. Obviously, she wasn't too happy about that, and she just fell to pieces *snicker.*

However, as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted...can anyone tell me why I might be here to help you?

(OOS: Sorry, wasn't trying to godmod. I just did what I thought a normal character might...I don't know these guys, gimme a break! :) )

Originally posted by Admiral

Asgardried: You still haven't answered the question. You will stay in there until you do.

Tanara's breath was let out in a small sigh.

"My name is Tanara," she said, staring at the door before her and wondering if the Jedi she had sensed were in control of this ship or captives of it.

Asgardried: Outside the Cargo hold

Idun: You obviously have the wrong people. We do not need or want the aid of a creature who makes jokes about the death of an innocent girl.

Gerd, please go inside. We will have to take that walk another time. *Looking down at Ritchet* As for you, try and enter the ship and the girl will be avenged.

*Idun puts an arm around Gerd and leads her inside the cargo hold heading for the door leading further inside the ship. Gerd had a confused look on her face*

Gerd: But he seemed nice.

*While Idun and Gerd were reentering the ship more turrents dropped from the ceiling and locked onto Ritchet*

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asgardried: Main entrance

*The Asgardried was silent for a moment, accessing data*

Asgardried: Your identitiy has been confirmed as Jedi Knight Tanara.

*The interior door slides open revealing Svafa standing there, a sword in hand angled towards the floor*

Svafa: What business do you have here Jedi?

Tanara's hand touched her lightsaber as the door slid open. Then, she let her hand fall limp at her side.

"I have no official business," she said. "In this case, I was merely curious. I have sensed the presence of other Jedi and it was my decision to investigate."

Rithcet sighed for the umpteenth time, that day, and looked toward the ship. The turrets tracked his every move, and he had to laugh inwardly. All this attention for a mouse? These people did net quite a bit of help, it would seem, if they were so concerned about an animal this small. Paranoia is a fatal desease in some lesser developed regions of the galaxy these days.

Summoning his ability one last time, he focused very inently on Idun, and the small trail that he left in the universe...

With the sound of a small pop, Rithcet returned to his new "friends" completely inside the ship, landing on Idun's shoulder, and taking him completely by surprise.

"I didn't mean to kill her, you know."

((Idun is a woman, superthrawn. :D

wildjedi: A little background on the below post; Yavin IV was one of the many planets destroyed in the Holocaust, and most of the Jedi are dead.))

Asgardried: Main Entrance

Misae walked up behind Svafa. She appeared haggard, and her hair and clothing were severely disheveled. Her lightsaber hung carelessly at her hip. Her eyes appeared haunted. She stared at Tanara as if seeing a ghost.

"Jedi," she softly hissed. "How is it that you are alive?"

----------

Yevoh, Marketplace

A large, winged shadow passed over Sir-vin's head, then Matt's.

Marin was in the form of an enormous bird, carrying Raschel, an arm in each taloned foot. She was heading towards the Asgardried.

Archived