Home

Shadows of the Empire Mod for JA (aka "Want List")

jedispy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<sigh> I get tired of this.

O.k. seriously. I will get it moved over the new host asap. Thanks for the heads up.

EDIT: It's back up now. Seriously, I'm going to try to get things moved over this weekend/next week. I am working on some MAJOR projects for school, so I don't have any time at all to devote to this at the moment. However maybe on a break I'll try to get things fixed up.

Just wanted to let the JA community know that we're still going strong. For more info, go to our forum on our website (see link below) and browse away to your heart's content.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For those who are concerned, I am aware that http://www.jedispy.com is down at the moment. The server host is performing some maintenance. Things will be back up and running soon.

As MikeGunther says, things are going well with the mod. Sorry that we don't have anything to show just yet, but soon and very soon we shall. Just keep your eyes on the website....you know....when it's back up that is.

EDIT: It's back up now.

Edit #2: ....AND it's back down again. @$% :swear:

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all.

Edit #3: It's back up, but the database seems to be fouled up. Good thing I made a backup just days ago.

Yeah it looks like more than just the DB was messed up. It looks like the whole message board is toast. So I will have to reinstall it. I still have my data backup from a few days ago. I'll try to get things back online soon. Sorry about the long downtime everyone.

SOTE MOD team, if you can send this to members that don't check Lucasforums, that would be cool.

i guess we can hang out here for a while then. does this mean all of our threads on our forums are lost? cause there was alot there. oh also i thought we should post individual threads on models and maps that we have done in the mod in the areas where non-team members browse so they can see what we have done.

Glad to hear that all is well with the forum rebuild, and that we will not (praying) lose any info. I was a little concerned but then I realized...hey this is Jedispy's thang, ya know?...It's cool...he wouldn't lose everything , he'll back it up!!

I can't wait myself (spoilers here but not click to view) to see a few more versions of the levels that have been worked on. After all, half of the fun of building a mod is getting to play before everone else!!!!

See ya in 2K6!!!

Peace!!!

MG

i thought we should post individual threads on models and maps that we have done in the mod in the areas where non-team members browse so they can see what we have done.

A very good idea. Once the forums are back up and running (hopefully by tonight) we can start posting our progress.

If I were to chart our progress in percentage....it would be VERY hard to calculate. We do not have any maps done, but we have made good progress on many. Most of the models are done, but there are many still to go. As for code, we've done zip. That's something I was hoping to get on in 2006.

Vocals are going awesomely. Music is pretty much done. Sounds are pretty much done too. Plot is done except for the random script changes here and there.

We'll get stuff posted when the server move happens.

EDIT: I haven't had a chance to do anything yet. Sorry guys. I'm anxious too. Things will be back up and running soon. Just enjoy your new year holiday. 2006 will be a year of ACTION :twogun:

GAH!!!!

O.k. it's NOT on the new server yet. The host I was wanting to use is not going to work. So what I'll have to do instead is try to put my Free BSD box online. I'm not excited to do that because it's not quite ready. However I have little alternative at this point.

Keep your fingers crossed folks.

• 2 months later...

Archived