base

all your base

are belong to us

homer3d.jpg

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by tFighterPilot

I tried doing some skinning, and now you'll (and I've) understand why I never do it ;)

progresssofar.jpg

He's crying "tfighter cell shade me!"

As for the model, well I can't really tell much at this point, but pay close attention to that mug shot ref you got, right now his mouth is looking quite squareish, should be more round then you'll find it'll look better, don't be afraid to put alot of detail into his face, you wont need much fro the rest of him anyway, and you can always take some away if need be, his head is the most important part being a cartoon character.

Originally posted by Matt-Liell

He's crying "tfighter cell shade me!"

As for the model, well I can't really tell much at this point, but pay close attention to that mug shot ref you got, right now his mouth is looking quite squareish, should be more round then you'll find it'll look better, don't be afraid to put alot of detail into his face, you wont need much fro the rest of him anyway, and you can always take some away if need be, his head is the most important part being a cartoon character.

I already smoothened him, look at the later pics. And that's as much as I'm cel shading him, cuz in The Simpsons, I don't remember seeing any real shading, they're just flat.

Originally posted by tFighterPilot

I already smoothened him, look at the later pics. .

Oh I've seem the later pics sonny jim! ;) Just suggesting you might want to make a few slices here and there to make him not look as blocky because you can afford too on this model, its not up to me though, tis your creation, its looking good, just something about the last pic bugs me.

Originally posted by Matt-Liell

Oh I've seem the later pics sonny jim! ;) Just suggesting you might want to make a few slices here and there to make him not look as blocky because you can afford too on this model, its not up to me though, tis your creation, its looking good, just something about the last pic bugs me.

I changed it.

About time someone made a Homer model! Two years late on it though. :p I mean, first we have Homers for the Quake games, then Unreal Tournaments, and none here for all this time? Then finally! Someone has seen the light and begun continuing the tradition for the Jedi Knight series! ;)

Thanks Tfighterpilot!

Archived