Home

First Vehicle

ShadoWraith

Originally posted by Tyler_Durden

Either the snow speeder or the speeder bike. With the speeder bike, i'm gonna run enemy troops over. That should be pretty sweet.

Oh yeah I forgot about the snow speeder!!!!!!! I want to drive that first! I wonder if in air vehicles you can people over still like ine Halo?

Im sorry to be nerdy here, but for whoever posted that they would be in an AT-TE, they actually six legs (maybe it was eight?)

Yeah that would be pretty cool. I was originally thinking of picking the sniper class, going up in a snowspeeder, ejecting over an AT-AT, and snipe people off from way up there. That way the enemy cant get at me without shooting there own AT-AT, or if they just have really good aim. I apologize if any of this sounds off topic.

Originally posted by Hex_is_me

Im sorry to be nerdy here, but for whoever posted that they would be in an AT-TE, they actually six legs (maybe it was eight?)

Yeah that would be pretty cool. I was originally thinking of picking the sniper class, going up in a snowspeeder, ejecting over an AT-AT, and snipe people off from way up there. That way the enemy cant get at me without shooting there own AT-AT, or if they just have really good aim. I apologize if any of this sounds off topic.

Good idea:D

FYI:

The sniper cannot get out lf a vehicle unless it is parked.Plus it is very hard to shoot in the air.Oh yeah Im going to do AT-AT first:atat:.Then play in the Clone Gunship first on Geonosis.

Lmao, great idea, i wonder if its possible to hijack it from the inside, ya know, grabling hook, going trough a tiny hole and shooting your way trough the atat till you reach the cockpit and shoot the drivers, or just throw a thermal detonator/pulse bomb to blow it to smithereens

So i really hope that imps can guard atat from inside, a great interior, and a hole to go up trough :)

Originally posted by singard

I have a feeling that things will be very much like the early days of BF1942 -- rampant TKing as people desperately try to get that last AT-AT, X-Wing, etc. I'm going to make sure my server has FF on "off." :D

Well, I am usually very generous about these things, unless the other person that wants it has been really stupid/annoying.

For me, hmm, problaby something from the Clone War era. Like the AT-TE. I've driven almost all the Rebel era in Rebel Strike. A Hailfire would be fun to drive. Republic Gunships look awsome. One thing that i think should be in is shooting the driver. I mean, a sniper shot onto a person thats riding a speeder bike would hurt the rider right?

Archived