Home

What is the First KOTOR:TSL Presiege Class you want to play?

RedHawke

What is the First KOTOR:TSL Presiege Class you want to play?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What is the First KOTOR:TSL Presiege Class you want to play?

• Jedi Master
    • Sith Lord
    • Jedi Weapon Master
    • Sith Marauder
    • Jedi Watchman
    • Sith Assassin
    • I'm not getting KOTOR:TSL

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by lowiej

i want to be one that hasnt been revealed yet

??? :confused: ???

One that hasn't been revealed yet? :eyeraise:

lowiej are you holding out on us? :D

I have not heard anything about a hidden Prestiege Class, but, for me, that wouldn't be the first time.

Originally posted by maverick187

what is the meaning of this word pwnz? I see it all the time and I losely translate it as being... the best, or will dominate, and the like I never actually found out what it really means?

What kind of teenager are you? Every self-respecting computer user knows at least a little leet :D

3y3 h4x0r j00!!111

4Ch1||3z pwnz 4||!!!111

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, this is new! I had no idea I could start out as a Sith Lord! Its too bad I'm too soft hearted to play on the DS. I actually switched off my Computer's power when I decided to play the DS ending, and Carth was like, "Where's Jolee and Juhani?". :( I still ended up playing it, I just skipped all the diolaug.

• 2 weeks later...

I know this thread is a bit crusty, but I'd like to vote anyway.

In the last game, I was a Light Side Jedi Consular first, then a Dark Side Jedi Guardian.

This time, I'm going to start of Dark Side and then be Light Side. I'll be a Sith Lord first, and a Jedi Master next.

Heh, one of the fun things about being a Sith Lord is now "Darth" or "Lord" can be put in front of your PC's name with good reason. Like, now I can play as "Lord Skye" or "Darth Skye" and people will notice! Come on february...:jab:

^^^^

Actually, I hope that once you choose a prestiege class it will give you a title in front of your name in line with the class you have chosen, like 'Darth' for the Sith, and 'Master' for Jedi, that would be really cool, and not too difficult to do either. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Jedi Watchman... Best of both worlds... Hack an enemy, Hack a computer, hack a mind and make a Whompa dance and sh..stuff.

I liked to lean to lightsaber fighting insted of duck and cover and shoot lightning crap. I hate cheesy fighting and if you ever faught against me in Mortal Kombat or any other fighter games, You'd know that I'd bring the hurt to you if you ever used a projectile-like attack to cheese me. Fight like a man or a really tough woman!! Swing away and a well placed mine (and a good demolitions skill) combined with a spontanious force push could make a really cool animation...* Swing-swing-parry-swing-whoosh-BOOM!!!* And from what I here, repair is going to have much importance in TSL... They may have beefed up the other skills as well... It would make sense. I wanna see a bigger bonus for demolitions than making credits for the ones you recover... BORING!!

Archived