Home

The Battle of Hoth

Evil Dark Jedi

I know this has probably been made before but I decided to make one.You now the story but we must make it go on for a long time.You can be rebels or the empire.No one can be one of the characters from the movie E.g Luke Skywalker Wedge Antilles.

Rebels Stats-

700 soldiers

50 snowspeeders

200 x-wings(I know they werent in the movie but it is boring if the rebels only have a few vehicles)

100 TaunTauns

1 large ion cannon

50 satellite shaped blasters

70 turrets

20 transports

Empire Stats-

900 soldiers

30 AT-AT's

60 AT-ST's

300 Tie's

50 Tie Bombers

40 dropships(for AT-ST's and AT-AT's)

50 portable turrets

60 troop transports

Rules-

No Char Controlling

No Heavy Swearing

No God Moding

Char Creation-

Name:

Side:

Bio:

My Char:

Name: Zoric Bastar

Side: Empire

Bio: Zoric joined the Empire when he was only 19.He is a skilled pilot and gunner.He has an Imperial Medal for killing over 500 rebel soldiers.He was on the Death Star and escaped to the Imperial Star Destroyer Fleet.Now he is going to Hoth to take the Rebel Base.

Zoric is waiting in a troop transport waiting in a SD.He is checking for all his equipment and to see if his snowtrooper armour is on properly.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name:Zant Holms

Side:Rebels

Bio:Zant was born on the planet Bespin. His parents worked for a transportation company, so when Znat was old enough, he went back to Bespin. There, he learned how to use a blaster, and met a rebel commander. Now, he just got accepted into the rebel forces, and is stationed on the rebel base at Hoth.

IC:Zant just woke up to his alarm clock. He sets up to go to breakfast. He then remembers that Luke Skywalker and Han Solo

were out in the frozen wastleland of Hoth. He quickly heads up to the main base, to see if Han and Luke have been rescued yet.

Name: Typho Serkis

Bio: Typho Serkis was born on the planet of Corellia, as a kid he had very good accuracy and always wanted to join the Empire. When he was 18 he went to the Imperial Academy and joined the Empire. After a couple years of training he joined the stormtrooper core and slowly worked his way up to an officer. Now he is one of the many lowly commanders that is about to take place in the battle for Hoth.

Name: Cyrus Petothel

Bio: Having more advanced marksman and stealth skills than the average Imperial trooper Cyrus is part of a special recon unit. On average being sent down to the planet a few hours before the main assault comes.

IC: Cyrus just off the drop ship begins his short walk to his Observation position. After setting up with his long range rifle. He observes rebels tending the several turrets and trenches around the rebel base.

Luke has been succesfully healed. After a while, Zant heads back to his room. As soon as he enters, a message goes through the base. It seems Han Solo found an Imperial Recon droid, and all Rebel forces were to be prepared to go into a possible battle battle. So Zant grabbed his equipment and headed up to the assembely point. He knew that if the Imperials attacked, they might use at-at's, so any ships were supposed to be ready for launch. The transports were readied as well, if worse came to worse. Zant was a somewhat skilled pilot, so he knew he could fly if he needed to.

OOC:sorry for the kinda longer post. There's more I want to say, but I dont want to set the entire story up for any rebels that will come to role-play.

Name: Kentaru Smantook

Side: Rebel

Bio: Kentaru grew up in a military home and learned to use a blaster when he was 5, and has been skilled in blaster combat ever since, and recently took up heavy wepaons, and is learnign fast.

Kentaru woke up and got breakfast, he went to the hanger and saw luke being carried away to the medical room, he checked his blaster and went over to the supply station, he picked up one of the blaster rifles(the kind chewie used in ANH) and checked it, he picked up his armor and suits, he got ready for the impending battel.

OOC: someone want to get the Imperial's going to the base.

IC: A few troops were getting assembled to go and see if there were any Imperial troops coming. Zant was chosen as one of them. They were to leave immedialtly with as many provisions as possible. Before Zant knew it, he was out in the wasteland of Hoth. "Still no sign of Imperials" Said Zant's commanding officer.

OOC: thx, and now we can start the battle.

IC: "Ah, that was close. Hey... what the... Oh, No. Captain we have a soldier down, and an incoming Imperial group, with an at-st. Call the base." Zant then satrted firing on the Imperials. One was hit, but was not badly injured. "Ah, im not used to this pistol."

"OHHH. OWWW. MEDIC!!! *cough, cough*" Zant had gotten hurt very badly in the blast. Then, he heard blaster bolts. He stammered to look over the to where the Imperials had been satanding. It seemed a rebel had taken advantage of the distraction of victory, and got attacked. Everything was blurry, so he had trouble seeing if the at-st was alive. Then, everything went black(he's just unconcious, and badly hurt).

Kentaru heard the cry for help, he ran over to zant and picked him up, he saw more rebel troops comign, so he left and ran at full speed back to the base to drop him off then get back to fighitng. he eventually got there, he dropped him in the hanger and ran back to the fight, hoping someone would pick him up.

Zant slowly began to regain conciousness inside the bacta tank.

Soon, he was up on his feet. "What happned" he asked a rebel captain standing near him. "Where am I." After getting an explanantion, Zant got his gear and went back to the battle, even after being discouraged by the captain to not go in his state. Zant met up with a fellow soldier (thats you Curt). "whats going on; has the battle started yet."

"it sure has, now come with me, i need someone with me for my ambush plan, come on lets go" Kentaru ran up around a huge snowbank/hill and set some explosives near the top

"ok take these explosives and go to that hill and set them up, when i give you the signal, blow them and make sure you're well away from them, they make quite the preformance."

" alright" Zant tragically ran around to the to hill. It took him nearly an hour to get there, considering he couldnt be seen or else the plan would be useless. After he set them up, he got a good distance away. "The explosives are in place" Zant radioed to his friendly soldier.

"took you long enough, now wait till those AT-STs(the big ones) cross infront of us then blow the explosives, it will send 500 tones of snow and ice flying towards them, hopefully making thier feet stuck in place....3......2......1....BLAST THEM!" Kentaru blew his and saw Zant blow his, the snow went flying inwards, towards the AT-STs thankfully, it didn't go the other way.

"fall back, you must be mad, those AT-STs are stuck in thier tracks, we should advance now!" Kentaru said to the officer, Kentaru not caring took matters into his own hands, he ran up to an AT-ST and planted all of his remianing explosives(which is not that much) on an AT-STs feet, he ran and blew it up, they didn't blow off but they got weaker, sooner or later they would collapse.

OOC: those big walker things are caled at-at's by the way. DOnt worry, we understand what you meant.

IC: Zant, following ders, ran back to the base. He told his captain what had happened, and the solier that didnt folow orders. Then, Zant was told to get into a snowspeeder, to try and hold off the enemy. Liea was still here, so it was the rebels duty to protect her. Zant was also given the squad name red 21.

Archived