Home

The Battle of Hoth

Evil Dark Jedi

NAME:Alexis Norad

Side:reb

bio:A vetern without basic training.Alexis was held in a camp in his homeworld of mannan at the age of 38 for his political views about the empire.But later was able to escape and fled to yavin 4.But almost upon his arrival the empire struk at yavin.Alexis decided he would not be captured again,he then picked up a blaster and fought with the rebs.in one day he was responsible for the death of 65+ emperial forces,but was badly wounded in the arm.he then officaly joined the rebel forces,recived medical training and came to hoth as a medic.

IC:as soon as the fighting started he knew he would be needed at the trenches.He quickly grabed his equipment and ran to the front along with a handful of men but as they approched the main trench,A at-at spoted them and fired, a massive explosion sent alexis flying 20 feet in the air and into the trench.A young sargent came to alex's side helping him up."We have men down everywere you need to help them" alex simpley replied "that is why i am here!'' and so he went to work under heavy fire,sometimes fireing back with his blaster and wondering ''were are the renforcements?'' and ''how long can I and the others fight before we are distroyed?''

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Commander Mole

Side: Rebel (Command and Communications Division)

Bio: Grew up in an Imperial Camp and was brainwashed with Propaganda. He was trained to develop the new BHCI and was tasked to help create a new type of command unit: the Modified Tracked Mobile Base (MTRMB). After being ordered to kill innocent civilians, Commander Mole (then Lieutenant Mole) decided to defect to the Rebel Alliance. His valuable work in Command and Communications helped the Rebel Alliance to detect the AT-AT's a little earlier then usual. He currently hangs about in the Command Room, Commanding a small group of experts to Jam Imperial Frequencies while protecting their own.

IC: Meanwhile, in the Command Room, the mood was that of panic. Commander Matt paced up and down the room ordering the small group of external soldiers to patch up a break in the communication lines. Imperial Star Destroyers had jammed the satellite frequencies so the Rebels had to rely on Copper and Arkonite alloy Cables. "Imperial Artillery are pounding our comm lines. Wave comm is useless. Can we get an ion pulse to hit that Star Destroyer on the Starship Command Screen... The Vanguard. It seems to be their jamming ship."

"That would mean that we dont have to rely on Comm cables!"

"This is Commander Mole to the Ion Cannon. Do you copy?"

Meanwhile back on the battlefield...

Zant quickly flew his speeder over to the hanger. His ship had been damged, and his back seat ally badly hurt. He left the partner to the medics, and headed to the command room. he needed to get orders, and he had no idea what to do. After he arrived there, he asked one of the commanders what was happenning.

As Zant entered the Command Room a message boomed over the Radio. "DIRECT HIT!" Vanguard is down, we have comms online. We can begin the mass evacutation of personel. I suggest that we..."

There was a large explosion and a series of alarms sounded.

"Stormtroopers are mounting an attack. All personel are ordered to be on alert. The Plantary Commander has ordered the evacuation. I repeat, the Planetary Commander has ordered the evacuation."

"Zant, Here, take this. Its a High Frequency Jamming Device. It's an amazing technology, i have kept it hidden from my superiors because there are spies, even in the top ranks of the alliance. Activate it to Jam any signal apart from our own signals in a radius of 10 kilometers. I cant give you direct orders. I suggest you jam the Imperials and then either evacuate or help the defense."

"I've got to go, i am setting up a temporary Command Room on the Planetary Commanders Ship."

IC:all of the sudden alex hear a sound through the blasters going off "medic,MEDIC!" He then picked up his medical equipment and braved the fire to help his hit commrade.as he ran from one end of the trench to the other he saw his dead friends jim,alia,donjai.but he knew he could not help him,he had to help the downed allie.he found his friend it was Kentaru,he droped his stuff and went to work.he could see he was just as confused and scared as most of the other men,including him.the attack came so quickly no one really had time to prepare themselfes mentaly."are you ok there son!" alex said."is it bad?" he replied."no,just a chunk"."say son do you know when will the renforcements arrive?'' Kentaru looked at him in a puzzeld way.with Kentaru's arm fixed he picked up his rifle and listend to what alex had to say."we have to get back to the command center at tell the brass to get renforcements here double time." and so with a bit of covering fire from the trench,alex and Kentaru set out,always avoiding the snowtroopers and rebels fighting.they both did not have time to stop and fight,they had a promess to keep to those brave men they left in the trench.they vowed one way or another the message would make it back to the command

"alright, sir!" Zant went satraight to work. He knew for the best work, hed have to get as far as the mass squad of at-ats. This would be dangerous work. He found a snowspeeder, grabbed hios equipment, and headed out. Fortunatly, the at-at near the entrance to the hanger hadnt noticed him, so he went and tried to tie it. he had to reach to the back seat relying on auto-pilot to get the cable attached. However, he was able to succesfullt able to get it on. he quickly tied around the at-at, and got it. down. He had no time to finish the job of blowing it up, though, so he just put thrusters to full and blasted towards the other at's, hoping a friendly speeder would come to help.

Zant knew he needed help. "This is Zant Holms to command center, come in command center. I need help out here. Im trying to get to the main point of at-at infestation, but im under too much fire and have no assistance. I could use some help up here!"

As Kentaru and alexis entered they were met by a sikinny commander "sir" alex said "i request reinforcements at trench number 2374."out of the question,a planet wide evacuation has been annouenced" alexis then replied "BUT SIR...." the commander looked at him "trench 2374 was distroyed". kentaru suddenly turn pale and simply collapsted on the wall "OH MY GOD" alexis turned red "that is impossible"

"well you better belive it" the commander said "now report to your evacuation staitions" alexis looked at the commander with difience "we have to get out there we can still save them!" the commander looked at him with a red face "THAT IS ENOUGHT!"

and then all of the sudden alexis lunged at the commander "YOU F***ER, only to be stoped by Kentaru.

It is very noble of you that you want to fight. As long as you notify your superior in the trenches, then you can carry on. I have nearly finished here, as you can see most of the important data has been backed up, encoded and sent by wavecommunications to our Comm Relay. This means we can cram more soldiers into transports.

There! I am finished. I will fight with you.

*Picks up Rebel Officer Blaster*

Lead me to the Imperial Scum! :)

"HELLO. ANYONE REPLY". Zant feared the worst as noone had replied to his call for assistance. (what did you guys skip my post worrying about char-controlling:p ) He knew he had to complete his mission, though, so he kept flying but his ship was taking way too much damage. Zant quickly turned around. He could NOT do this by himself. He needed some help!

• 3 weeks later...

OOC: Um guys I deleted my first post by accident but dont mind that. I'm still in as Xyn so pretend all that still happened.

IC: Xyn was riding while another ship hovering on the ground caught his eye. 'Hmmm. I don't know him, but I will help him.' "Hey, er....guy! What's your name?" (means you Curt-Man)

• 5 weeks later...

Name: Ardanor Tartan

Side: Rebel

Bio: Born on Naboo, his mum and dad were Rebel's. They were slain when he was 2. He went to live with his Uncle who were Imperial, they tried to raise him as one, but they failed. Though Ardanor did learn things on how the Imperials Work. He ran from home and went to a Rebel camp to become a true Rebel. He soon worked his way up ranks to Piloting Luitenenant.

IC: All of the sudden on everyones Comm lines a voice could be heard "Blue Squadron coming in, Blue Squadron coming in. We are here to help!" Then 10 X-Wings, 5 Y-Wings, and 5 Transports came down by the Rebel base. Many troops came out of the Transports and positioned themselves to fend of the Imperial. 1 X-Wing came in the Hangar and landed in the middle. A man came out. He had many badges and came up to everyone and shook there hands. Then he shouted "We are here as reinforcements. Do not retreat yet. We still have chance. Those who wish to get out of here get in the transport. The rest of you Prepare for a second assualt!" Some people cheered yet a few people rushed for the transport but most stayed.

Name: Orik Tah

Side: Rebel

Bio:Orik has led a sercet life until he joined the Rebel Alliance. Only living family members is his Father who has been locked away in the Dathmoir High sercruity Imperal Prison For Life.

Knowing that the end might be near Orik grabed the E11 carbine from the body of a Stormtrooper. But when a crackle in the Radio said that reinforcments were here gave hope. Knowing that he could no longer hold his position he raced out of the Barracks. He sped all the way to the base where he found the reinforcements......

Ardanor shouted "We need ten people in the air at least. The rest of you head out to the bunkers. I will help the people in the air!" He looked around and saw Orik, "You there, you command the soldiers in the bunkers. Ok then, Battlestations everyone!" he went over to the transport and brought some speeders out. "These are modified and are faster and durable. Get in them not the others!" he jumped in his and took off in to the air......

name:Arachon

Side:Imperial

Bio:Born on corouscant Arachon joined the imperial army in the very young age of 15. now member of the 1.st imperial scout squad he has been sent to hoth with the 3rd group of reinforcements

IC: standing near an AT-AT Arachon pulled up his bionuclars and saw in the distance a squadron of three snowspeeders moving rapidly towards them

- here comes cavalry.... he said for himeslf

-Get those missile launchers loaded we have speeders coming in!!! he shouted at some shocktroopers standing loading their missile launchers

"Here we go!" He neared the At-At's, and fired his guns. They did nothing, he tried again but they still did nothing. "There armour is to strong for blasters. We must tie them. He went round again. "Fire the Harpoon!" The harpoon fired and stuck on the At-At leg. He went round and round the At-At........

(what are ya,Luke Skywalker:p)

Name:Jaden Randyll

Side:Rebel

Bio:Born on Coruscant,but got seperated from his parents in an imperial assult.And when he turned 14,he became a trainee to get revenge on the Imperials,and even now he's still being trained...

Jaden was in the mess hall when an alarm sounded:"ALL TROOPS

TO THE ECHO CHAMBER 1 IMPERIALS HAVE ENTERED THE BASE!!!

ALL BE ON THEIR GUARD"as he ran he noticed imperials filing in on the left and right "Imperials!" he yelled,"pick 'em off!".Blaster

bolts started filling the room finally Jaden decided to retreat "Go to higher levels!"...:eek:

Archived