Home

A model request...Add some "style" to JO/JA!

ForteMP3

You know who would be an awesome, albiet outside character to see in this game? Dante from Devil May Cry. He's got the moves, he's got the style, and he's got the attitude. Frankly, I'm suprised no one's done him for a deathmatch game, because he'd be an awesome way to represent oneself when fragging the competition. Since he's a master of the blade and the gun, he'd be all the more effective in Jedi Outcast/Academy. Is there any chance a modeller out there would be willing to create Dante for this game?

...Oh, and please, use the DMC1 outfit, if you plan to model him. DMC2 Dante is uuuuuugly, and well...I'm not too crazy about Dante's shirtless look in DMC3.

And don't consider this one of those 'OMG MAKE THIS IT'D BE SO COOL!' kinda posts. This is more like a 'If you like the idea, go for it, if not, I'll live' kind of posts. Frankly, considering how much the modding communities of games give general players like us, demands are something that I find rather rude. A polite request on the other hand isn't pushing it...Usually.

Archived