Home

MIA: Gesro and Richton - Have you seen my babies?

JekRendar

Attention all Affiliates Personnel, we have two members that are MIA: Gesro and Richton.

I really need you two to get in-game so you may pick up your winnings at Jek's Auction. It seems posting on the forums would be the easiest way to contact you, since I sent you two in-game emails and no responses.

BTW, if you haven't checked already, I killed off Jek, and started over as Norman Bates...oops, wrong game, Arev Basten. So, if you two have any questions, email them to Arev.

Thanks, guys.

If you forgot how much you owe, Gesro owes me 325k Credits and Ricky, 25k Credits. Thanks again.

If you're wondering why I killed off Jek, it's because I was 1. sick of Carbines (no offense Jan) and 2. I was sick of seeing humans everywhere. However, what ended up happening was that I had to create a human, since they are best at Rifleman, which is my new main profession, haven't decided on the rest. But, I will definately pick up Scout, since I miss Exploration.

*still doesnt know why Jek would delete his character, just so he can make another human*

And Humans arent really the best at anything, they are just...normal.

Zabs are the best fighters.

Mon Cals are the best Crafers.

Twi'leks are the best entertainers.

Wookies are the best Scouts.

(edit)Oh and btw, you dont need to make another thread just cuz they didnt pick up your stuff in your auctin yet :p you could of just up it in that thread.. Hehe(/edit)

ok, lets pretend its a twisted alternate universe where you can drop skills, WAIT YOU CAN!!!!! now why not just drop all your carbs and keep your whole persona, you keep the scount your talkin about reearning, you could keep everything about you, just switch to rifles...

makes no sense...but hey, its just me. when i rerolled from Jo-Dae i tried wookiee, hell if i wasnt in my little nook right now, with TKM/Smuggler/Pistoleer, i would delete and go wookiee or something...get some..pazaz...to the game

You have to understand, that I wasn't planning on Human at first. I was going to be Zabrak, for the Willpower, however their focus caps at 600, which is just too low for a good Rifleman and Mon Cal at 800, Humans on the other hand, at 1000. I was really tempted for the 1300/800/800 Mind/Focus/Will with Mon Cal, but felt that 1k/1k/1k for Human would go farther.

Anyways, even if I could surrender skills, it just wouldn't feel right, because I really didn't want to look at the same human. That's another thing, is looks, yeah, sure, I could have had an ID remake Jek, but Jo, as far as rping goes, how do you explain this radical change. Na.

And then the name itself, the name Jek Rendar goes back about 5-6 years, I created him because I liked Han Solo and one of the newest SW characters at the time, Dash Rendar. (Originally, Jek was Dash's brother, but then I got past the first quarter of the book :) )

So, I wanted a new name, a new identity, not associated with an already created one.

Finally, Iwok, the reason I created this thread was to God-willing catch their attention and try to get them back in-game. If I posted on the other thread, they may not see it.

The willpower caps at 500 I think? not sure off hand but yea, It does give a problem some times... but those problems are only with putting armor on before buffing :p Its nothing that brandy/canape cant take care of, Get some good mind buffs and mind wont be a problem. And plus we got defenses and the all powerful Equilibruim! :p VERY handy in a tight situation..

If you dont know what it does, it makes all of your ham bars even, and when you have buffs, it tries to do that, but since you health and action are so high, it is like a full mind heal.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived