Home

Official Thread for little Questions

yaebginn

This is a thread for if you have small questions that dont deserve the space of a thread, but you just dont know. Or, little things you want to tell the staff to give them feedback. Like a 'seems to be running pretty well around here, good job.'

Got a question, if I am signed in to lucasforums and have it set so that I dont have to always type in my screen name and password, all I do is enter the forums. then how do I sign out? Cause I cant figure out how.

now I see it, thanx. No wonder I never noticed. I have the battlfront forums saved to my favs, so I just jump straight to battlefront instead of going through the lucasforums front page. I woulda never figured it out. thanx.

another question. You say you cant have two accounts, but can twqo different people have different accounts on the same computer? so the other doesnt ruin the other persons reputation and such by using the same name.

Originally posted by yaebginn

another question. You say you cant have two accounts, but can twqo different people have different accounts on the same computer? so the other doesnt ruin the other persons reputation and such by using the same name.

Rhett and his brother are both on LF and have their own account.

Archived