Home

Neo' Got Perma Banned

Iwok

/shake...

im sorry to hear that buddy...

but just out of curiousity.. (sp?) why in the sith's name and all their glory would you even go against the devs?? why do all these exploits.... cheats and hacks??? is it SO much fun to be kicked of a game that YOU are paying for....

it must be my short sightedness. but i sure cannot see it..

/salute Neo'

Corzip

i'm not trying to interfear or insulting or anything, but perma banned, dosnt that mean you are banned and therefore cant come back?

I mean there is a message there, whats the point grinding your way back if your only gonna get banned again and again...

Man if it was me, i'd go get a real life... i'd think SOE is trying to tell me something.

ps.. before ppl start telling me to go get a life, i'm old and have already had more life to live than i'd like to remember.. :)

And again, im not trying to be abusive, i would just like to be told what perma death REALLY means..

you cannot sit here and tell me if your account got banned (wait..you got like 5000 :p) you wouldnt go buy a new one and come back. i can safely say if it happened to me i would come back..but about 25% of the reason would be the actual game, 75% would be all my friends because i would miss ya guys so much.. i know if i ever got banned i would be back ASAP to play heh. when i finally move onto another MMORPG, ill really miss ya..but dont dwell on that today. :D

/target all

/group hug

I have heard good things about WoW, but I think it looks ... odd. So I dont know if Ill get that.. And plus im a senior and have to get into college and everything... So I doubt Im gonna goto another MMORPG... since I have no motivation to quit SWG as of yet.

Originally posted by .:R£vòlv£R:.

Just join the army and become a MP.. and then come out as a cop... then u will have time to do a bunch of stuff and carry a 9 mil on ur hip....

ok.... nice name.... 1 post... you post in a thread.. and you dont post anything relevant....

Archived