Home

Kotor 2 truth

tomwaz

You may remember a while back that i said i will release truthefull info on kotor 2 that i got from and not-to-be-named source. Well iam now going to release the info over time and i will start with this.

Powers:

Force Adaption: Remember in the sandral/matale fued when you had to kill them all for bloodshed, well that time is over. When Force Persuade does not work you can adapt the npc to be temporarily either dark or lightside. This can help to either create conflict or to halt bloodshed, the choice is yours. It will upgrade to more powerful powers that work more often.

Force Throw: This power will let uo pick up and through your enemy to the nearest wall. It will otherwise just throw them up and give damage as they hit the ground.

Battle Meditation: This much revered power is now available at a very high level. It can be used in dialogue to shift the sway in a battle to which ever side you meitate to. It can also be used for your party as a universal temporary boost.

Force Clairvoyance: This will let your character have a much hight dexterity for a certain amount of time because it allows you to see your enemies future moves.

Powers like force crush and sight you already know about but i will release more soon.

Force Crush: This will let you pick up your enemy crush the inside of them. Very similar to force kill, but it does more damage. It does not have the ability to incapacitet your enemy for an amount of time though.

Foce Sight: This will let you see npc's through walls and doors. It will also show you the alignment of a character by giving a blue for light red for dark and gray fo nuetral glow.

Dark Rage: This is like a dark version of knight valor that only works on the pc. It will grant bonuses for an amount of time which increase after each kill you make while using the power.

Sith Lord: A sith lord is one who is consumed and utterly devoted to the darkside. He is mainly focused in using force powers and is faster at power gain and force regeneration. To comre face to face with a sith lord is to feel the true power of the darkside.

Sith Asassin: A sith asassin is shrouded by darkness and deceit, preffering to observe and kill from a distance.He is largely focused on stealth and silent kill methods. When death is dealt from the shadows a sith asassin is not far away.

Sith Marauder: A sith marauder gives in to the baser emotions of passion, lust and death on a daily basis. He is focused on fighting with lightsaber and strength fortifieing powers. These men fight with the fire and passion of the dark side itself.

i wouldn't listen to this

this quote from a developer about this information

"That post isn't all together accurate, no. Outside of the things he quoted that everyone's already known, I wouldn't give the rest of his stuff much credit.

-Akari"

Originally posted by lowiej

i wouldn't listen to this

this quote from a developer about this information

"That post isn't all together accurate, no. Outside of the things he quoted that everyone's already known, I wouldn't give the rest of his stuff much credit.

-Akari"

Very interesting lowiej... Hmm... it seems someone is just pulling our chains here.

Originally posted by jedi_5002

^^^Agree.

If some of it turns out to not be true (because some is already publc knowledge), then it still gives ideas to modders for Force Powers to create.

:fett:

I agree as well! :) See Jedi_5002 we can agree on some things! :D

And I also agree that those lost ideas gives us modders something to do! :D

Originally posted by FiEND_138

Heh.. debunked by a Dev....... Ouch!!!

:rofl: RLMFAO!!! :rofl:

Archived