Home

Top 5 star wars books

Sivy

I'd have to update my list at this point. The old one no longer holds true, sadly, though I still love all of those. Why? Why you ask?

Because I read Republic Commando: Hard Contact. :D There's nothing quite like Karen Traviss. She's now in my top five... hard to say exactly where, or exactly what she bumps off, but she definitely does.

- Keralys

• 3 weeks later...
I just finished reading Star Wars: Labyrinth of Evil.....it was a pretty good book.

Now watch ROTS and read Dark Lord - rise of darth vader

that book is amazing i still dont understand why people rate Zahns stuff so much *i personally cant stand the bondish villian thrawn or mara jade in fact i hated them books with the cloned luke ubbish and such* when there are now far better writers doing starwars

• 2 months later...

My top five Star Wars Novels:

1. The Mandalorian Armor: #! of the Bounty Hunter Wars.

2. Hard Merchandise: #3 of the Bounty Hunter Wars

3. Vision of the Future: #2 of the Hand of Thrawn

4. Survivor's Quest

5. Shadows of the Empire

Bounty Hunter Wars - is a three parter, which covers the insight into fighting Boba Fett. It is a great look at his enemies and their inner conflict.

Hand of Thrawn Series - is a two parter, which covers a consipracy of a Thrawn.

Survivor's Quest - is about Outbound Flight. However, this takes place 50 years after the event.

Shadows of the Empire - is about events that took place between 'Empire Strikes Back' and 'Return of the Jedi'. It is a fun read...

5.) Splinter Of the Minds Eye

Luke tries to get it on with his own sister, Leia dies and gets resurrected through the force, Vader tries to kill his son, and they don’t even realize that their all one big happy family.

4.) Star Wars Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader

-Its the rise of Darth Vader need I say more...

3.) Star Wars Rouge Squadron

-Great series of novels that the main focus was not Jedi.

2.) The Thrawn Trilogy

-Finally a deceiving mastermind villain who is not a Jedi.

1.) Outbound Flight

-Yes I know its not out yet, but it will enlighten us to the origins of Thrawn.

Their are other great Star Wars books like the NJO and Truce at Bakura, But it seams as of recent most new books solely focus on the Jedi. Jedi are great and all, but they can get repetitive.

Archived