Home

what celebs do you look like?

NiKo

I tried this out with several photos yesterday and got such varied results. Generally I get told:

Corey Feldman

BCoreyFieldman2.gif

Quentin Tarantino (I don't like being told about this one, but I can see what some people mean)

quentin2.jpg

Jordan Pundik (he's from New Found Glory)

001114r2-17crp-nfg.jpg

Basically anyone with a chin that pokes out a bit, has a gap in the 2 front teeth and has sorta dark eyebrows compared to his hair

Originally posted by NiKo

You're just saying that cause I got Johnny Depp whilst you got Will Smith.

Erm, actually, I got Depp first too, then thought "that's not right" so did it again and got Smith. That confimed to me that it's all bullplop so closed that tab :p.

If anyone I look like Sean Astin, and I don't really look like him at all either.

Originally posted by NiKo

For some reason the site doesnt seem to exist anymore

is it worikng for anyone?

Not working for me, but for what it's worth alot of people over the years have said I look like a cross between Gary Shandling:

shandling.jpg

And Matthew Broaderick:

matthew-broderick01.jpg

I say i'm better looking than both these clowns.

groovysmirk.gif

There is no existing photograph of me on the web, and I stand proud to that claim.

But I think, with a hair cut, I sould probably look like M. Night Shamayalan Shmalamayan Shama... that surprise ending guy.

Not that I want to, or would go to the lengths of a specific hair cut to look like him, but just to give you guys an idea (he's basically the only famous asian guy I can think of, black people don't count, too dark, although with a bit of help, I suppose will smith isn't too far out, maybe in his 'Ali' stage.).

Archived