Home

Godmode War

guybroom

Lets make this intresting.

I'm notgoing to bore you with a whole long story, so basicly some guys made a vertual reality compter program in which there is a huge terain (some thing like the 'Assult on the control room' and 'Halo' levels merged form Halo for those who have played it) and they have to fight each other, the program can be bought around the globe, but when you're in it, you can't get out until ever one else in it is dead.

But the catch is that every one is GODMODED, so the only ways to die are to have some thing like your heart or brain being pulled out, head choped off and other such thing.

There are guns and every thing and a few rules.

I said godmoding, but no controling each other, you have to put up a fight, you can't just sneek up on some one and chop their head off or some thing.

Also random stuff like:

NO flying

NO other species - humans only

NO invisability

Also, like in the matrix where you can choose what you look like, you can do that too.

And if there is any thing wrong I will say

Other than that, get RPGing

---------------------

Yes it is my first one,

Yes it is quite **** - Live with it

Thanks Darth Tepe - you know what you did ;)

---------------------

Name: Troezen

Description: Troezen is about 5"2 and has short dark brown hair. He wears black jeans and a black sleevless T-shirt with a small picture of a gold chinese style dragon on it and a long leather jacket (Like Neo's - yes I do like the matrix).

Troezen put on the head set and suddenly found himself inside a huge land scape, with tall structures. After exploring the region, he finds grassy hills and a clear blue sea. But also a region where it is snowing with ice on the ground.

Troezen suddenly saw another person wondering around. After a moment, he desides to walk over and say hello to some one.

It turns out to be one of the creators who says there is a glitch and there doesn't seem to be any way out if more that one person is in it. The only way out would be to kill every every one in the program.

Troezen talks to this man and understands there is no other way and punches the man.

"Sorry." Said the man, "but no violance was meant in this programe, were stuck."

-------------------------------

Sorry it's so long

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(kinda dumb but whatever)

Name: Trent Steel

Description: a tall white male with black gloves, black army boots, black army pants, and a black wifebeater

Trent put on hsi headset and foudn himself in an almsot perfect terrain, the air was ncie to breathe and felt good, he saw 2 other guys, one punched the other. Trent was always the storng silent type, so he avoided them and went over to a crevase and found a pistol and an ammo box sitting there, Trent picked it up and loaded the clip into it, he put the ammo box strap over his head and then walked off just exploring.

"fine, come along, but when the pickigns are slim, we will hvae to split up, ok? and besides, the only way to get out of this program, is to kill every one, so 2 teammates, that doesn't work, understand?" Trent had a cold-hard look on his face, very aggressive, very persuasive.

((Ok, quick thought: It's all godmoding and it's a computer programe. So a quick change to the rules: You can have super human reflexes and stuff like that.

I'll edit the first post))

---------------------------

Troezen was punching and punching the program creator, but no blood, no bruses, no mark of injury to be seen.

Eventually Troezen's hand ripped through the skin and found a heart. He saw the expression on the creator's face, apparantly no pain still, but at the same time knowing the awful truth - he had no more than a few seconds left to live.

"Sorry" said Troezen.

"I understand" said the creator of the machine, as his warm heart was pulled out his body.

Troezen looked at his victim and wondered how many more people would have to die ain order for him to escape, how many people were hunting for him and how many people were comming in to the war zone?

He ran away and found him self a sniper rifle and a small pistol. He'd never used on before, but he'd have to learn quickly.

Jokemaster saw a man waving a submachine gun running toward him.

"HAHAHA U R NO M4TCH FOR MY L337 SK33LZ!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!ONEONEONE!!!!11"

Jokemaster shot him straight in the head, and the bullet destroyed the brain.

"I always hated thos bastards. Wait, if the only way to get out is to kill the others, we have to destroy the spawn points, or else everyone will be logging on."

((So if you die in the game you die in real life right?))

"spawn points are in the brain, there are no specific spawn point, for all we know we could spawn out in the ocean, and yeah, i hated those gusy as well" Trent goes over and picks up the SMG and checks the ammo.

"good full, the idiot didn't waste any bullets, lets move" Trent moved along and saw a man climbing up a small cliff, trent took out his psitol, took aim and shot 3 timies 1 hit his leg, 1 hit his back and the other missed, but the man fell straight on his head, no way he could have lived.

Hate to spoil your fun, but when I say every one is GODMODED it means that there are only a few ways they can die. Bullets not being one of them.

Notice how I said in my second post how there were no signs of injury to be seen after a whole lot of punches!!!!

So please change it!!!

((Please just try to get this in to your heads:

everyone is GODMODED!!!!! this means that people will not die.

The guy's head will not break when he falls, because everyone is GODMODED!!!!! If his brain is intacted, then he is still alive!!!

Ok, can you guy's read???

GODMODED!!!!!GODMODED!!!!!GODMODED!!!!!GODMODED!!!!!GODMODED!!!!!GODMODED!!!!!

Sorry if that count's as spamming, but it had to be said))

This sounds like fun...

Name: Doomgiver.

Description: Doomgiver hacked into some files and got himself a nifty General Grievous skin :D. Or he didn't hack, whatever. He just looks like General grievous. (And he has his abilities too (?))

*Player Doomgiver has joined the game. *

'Yo everybody!' Doomgiver shouted. 'I'm practically a newb in this game, so will anybody be so kind as to show me around and teach me the basics?'

OOC: If he wasn't dead already, he will die by my hand...

IC: Doomgiver leaps towards the body, wich is at least unconscious, and cracks his skull in his claws. He then searches his pockets and pulls out a handgun. 'Hi.' Doomgiver said. 'How ya doin' ?'

(dude, i just said his brain is utterly destroyed, meaning it is no more, it has been disintigrated, but whatever)

"i'm fine, we best keep moving before someone picks us off"

Trent had no care for anyone but himself, when he was child, a piece of bone was lodged in his brian, killing off all emotion nerves, he would kill and feel no regret or anything about it.

((Curt, I don't know if that's ok. I don't know too much about guns (i.e. can a bullet destroy someone's brain?) ))

----------------------

Troezen hid in a small cave which seemed empty. He checked the gun and he learned to use it. He soon became used to the bang of the bullets also learned how to aim. He was as ready for this as he was ever going to be.

He got outside with his gun ready in his hand and he went slowly in the shaddows waiting for his next victim.

(well if you unload half of your ammo of an SMG at someones head, i think they would't have a head nevermind a brain)

"agreed, lets move" Trent snuck up around another passageway to the hill, he stayed behind a bush in the shadows, he was very hard too see sncie he was dressed in all black, he half of the fighters duke it out in handto hand combat while others used melee weapons and some using guns.

Archived