Home

Godmode War

guybroom

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Learn something new every day - I now LOVE big guns :confused: ))

Troezen saw a small group of people obviously working together. They were looking at a large group of people killing each other. He snuck up behide them still in the shadows, he got some dark sunglasses out his breast pocket. He looked at the ground and found a wepon drop.

The programers knew what was going on and for their own ammusment were dropping guns all around the war zone.

FUN!!!

Troezen picked up the wepons: A sniper, a machete (sp?), a small machine gun and some granades - Smoke and fragmentation about 20 of each.

Troezen put away the wepons ((Like how Neo and Trinity do in the lobby scene)) and got out two grenades - one of each. He pulled out the pins of them both and through them together into the middle of the small group. He ran as fast as he could back in his cave. He was still hidden as his smoke grenade had blocked thier veiw.

Troezen sat where he was considering his next plan of attack, with his machine gun in his hands.

IC: 'Holy SH*T!' Doomgiver yelled. 'Those things are nasty! I think i got a shard in my stomach...' He pulled out the bloody shard, the wound immediatly healed. 'Grab a weapon but stay clear of those grenades, if you can.' Doomgiver said, as he tried to make a run for another Katana lying on the floor...

OOC: Frag or timed grenades?

OOC: oh well. It works for me.

EDIT: Oh, and i think i like it more that you can get hurt by stuff, but unless it's something vital, it will almost immediatly heal up... That sounds a little more interesting, IMHO.

IC: Doomgiver made a quick roll towrds the Katana and snatched it off the ground. A grenade came flying right at him, but DG used his Katana as a bat and and the grenade landed right in the middle of a group of melee fighters. One of them had his head blown off, the others were lying unconscious. 'Join the fun!' DG shouted to the rest. 'There's plenty for everyone.'

Trent launched forward as soon as he heard the grenade and he took out his SMG and started firing at the group of people who had all gotten weapons and noticed the samll group and were attacking, Trent threw away both his gun since they were out of ammo, and he had only killed one person with both his guns.

Trent grabbed a mans head and ripped it off and then threw it at a spear that was coming at his way, he grabbed the spear and stabber one man in his face and then he took it out and ran toward another person.

Trent lunged at the suprised man and shot the spear through his head and thne pryed it off, he through the head at another mand and then he came up close and stuck the spear head through his neck and sliced his head off, he saw the man had a broad sword, he grabbed it and dropped the spear.

Doomgiver engaged in a fight with the other man with the Katana.

But, apparently, the other guy had been training for some while. He avoided DG's defence and hit his sword hand. Doomgiver backflipped out of the way as his wound healed. His openent lunged at him and tried to cut off his head, but DG stopped the blade with his hand and kicked the guy on the floor. He immediatly stood back up, but at least it gave DG the time to grab the dagger that was lying behind him...

IC: 'Nice.' Doomgiver replied. Another guy came at him, this one was holding a chainsaw. Doomgiver ditched his lousy dagger and switched it for the dead guy's Katana. (What? I just like Katana's.)

When his opponent swinged the heavy chainsaw at him, DG jumped over his head, planting his Katana into it. Then he cut it open when he remoevd the blade. His brains fell out. Doomgiver got back inot the main fight again...

OOC: Does 'Godmode' mean we are only invincible, or do we have access to all kinds of super matrix-style moves and stuff? I think they would certainly fit in...

EDIT:

NO other species - humans only

oops, eh-hehehe...

((yes you can do matrix moves and godmode means that you are invincable, but in this RPG you can't be completly invincible))

Troezen ran away from his cave. If he ever went back to it, it would be a mirical, there were probably thousands of people in the programe and they were all searching for him - not directly, but they were looking all the same.

He ran out and saw a large structure of some kind, Troezen looked around it and found it had an opening inside it. He got out his pistols - one in each hand and went in.

He found two dead bodies that looked like they had been rumaged through. He went in guns ready and waiting. As Troezen went in he found a woman holding a larg machine gun and had a sheathed sword. Troezen fired at her but she just dodged the two bullets...

Trent could see they were winning, hardly anyone left, he threw his sword at someones head then he twisted and ripped it out, he grabbed the brain and threw it at someone then he sliced off his head.Trent was met by another person with a sword, they starting fighting and flipping and dukcing and attacking each other, he eventually knocked his sword away

"you are a worthy apponent" Trent then sliced off his head, there were 5 enemies left, trent decided to leave the other guys to finish them off, he put down his sword because it was all banged up and not too good anymore, he picked up 2 pistols,1 smg and 2 frag grenades and alot of ammo for his guns.

OOC: ooh, i might know some more ideas to make this even more interesting... heheheh... let's throw in a conspiracy...

IC: DG was beheading people all around him. suddenly, a guy stood before him. DG swung his blade at him, it hit his neck, and stopped there. 'What the ****? Cheat!' DG said. 'Think of it as ilimination of the weaker.' 'Easy to say when you're even more godmoded than the rest! Don't they have people out here that check this kind of thing?' 'Not anymore...' The mysterious figure said, and suddenly, he was holding DG's Katana. Doomie jumped backwards into the fight and 'aquired' a gun...

OOC: Thoguht i'd throw in a hacker to make it a little hard for us. I'll edit it if it ain't okay...

((Nice touch, but I'm not sure if that's how you'd hack some thing like this. Try finding a main control room in the program))

Troezen fired another few bullets, but she dodged them too. He put away his pistols and got out his machete. The woman pulled the trigger of her gun and bullets fired in Troezen's direction, he suddenly remembered the Matrix and made himself go into bullet time ((super, super fast for those who haven't seen the film)) and dived backwards. After the bullets went past his head Troezen ran towards the woman (normal speed) and slashed at the woman. The woman dodged it and pulled out her sword, putting away her gun.

((That will be my call to enter this:D ))

Name: Tara

Description: Tara is about 5' 3" and has long, dark red hair. She wears jeans and somewhat form fitting light gray shirt. She is primarily a programmer and is sometimes hired to help hackers. Today, she simply watches what is happening in the game.

Tara took notice of the hacker and smiled. "I know him," she thought to herself. "I wonder who's helping him today."

She decided to find out. From her pocket, she pulled a small device that allowed her to view the program from inside the game. Her smile disappeared. "Ricardo? What's he messing with here?" She shook her head angrily. Ricardo was her younger brother. "Idiot! Thinks he knows everything."

The thought crossed her mind to show Ricardo that he knew very little about the programming world, but in her mind, that would eliminate the hacker from the game. She wasn't quite ready to do that. If an opportunity presented itself to her, she wouldn't hesitate, but not yet.

A soft buzzing noise came from the device in Tara's hand. Someone was trying to access the control room inside the game. She grinned, realizing that people were starting to get annoyed with the hacker. This would give her a reason to 'play' with her little brother. She walked over to the guys who were trying to enter.

"Need a little help?" she asked.

Archived