Home

Godmode War

guybroom

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'ofcourse.' DG rolled with his alien-looking eyes. 'What makes you so sure that there is a building here anyway?' He asked while he grabbed a rock just above him. 'I mean, this world is gigantic.' He pulled himself up. 'They could be anywhere. ofcourse, it might be worth a try.'

Tara had been following the group in silence. Her only weapons were a sword strapped to her left side and a gun strapped to her right side.

"Trent is right," she said, speaking for the first time since they had left the control room. "Any buildings up there would be cloaked. However, Doomgiver, you are also right. The buildings could be anywhere. In all truth, the buildings are everywhere, some seen, some unseen. The most difficult part is finding the right building."

It was getting dark.

"Hate to say this, but we might have to start searching in the morning, I know a place we can hide in for the night. It isn't Buckingham Palace, but it'll do if we are going to use it. Also there is a small weapons arsenal that we could probably use." Troezen checked his ammo. "I don't know about you guys, but i think i need some more ammo." He looked at the group, what do you say? Go in the dark and try to find some thing we wont be able to see during the day, or stop, rest reload and think about a proper plan?"

"well at least its close, so we don't have to waste half our day walking back to the mountain rainge, alright you guys make camp here, i'm going in farther, i need my own time, i don't want any of you following me, alright?!" Trent checked his ammo and walked off into the cave, he turned on his flashlight that he picked up on the way.

Trent held his flashlight parallel to the ground he saw that the programers had designed the caves to have wall paintings in the cave, he smiled and conitnued on, it got colder, his flashlight caught movement, trent grabbed his pistol, and pointed to where it was, he slowly turned around while walking, thne someone had jumped on his back, trent dropped the flashlight and gun, they wresteld for a while when trent was on top, he grabbed his flashlight and gun and pinted it at his foe.

"go ahead, kill me!" the woman said and trent was about to when he looked deep into her eyes, he saw warmth, something he had never felt beofre, he stood up and picked her up

"come on, i got a camp up ahead." trent and the woman walked along.

Name: Natalia

Description: a slightly tall woman, with a sleek, sexy figure, wears black pants and top

"its all right troezen, shes a friend her name is, wait, what is your name"

"natalia"

"yeah, her name is natalia, she needs a weapon, her you can have one of my pistols"

"thanks"

"she'll be part of our party, lets head back to camp." when they reacher thier camp, trent introduced natalia to them and they sat down and started to rest.

"i'll be watch, i can go a while without sleep" Trent went to the cave entrance.

(Ive always wanted to join this thread just never did. So I will now.)

Name: Robert Sanchez

Description: Robert looks like Adult Link through he doesnt have pointy ears and doesnt wear the outfit.

Robert puts the headset on and appears in a place where there is a perosn running straight at him. Robert jumps over him and kicks him in the head. He then lands behind the person and rips his head off. Robert takes the guns and ammo with the melle wepaons. He then goes off to find people to kill.

Archived