Home

What is your goal in life?

C'jais

What the hell? I know some of you want to question Yaeb's selfless, Christian act of killing enemy combatants abroad, but please stick to the subject this time.

My goals are very vague, yes. I have no burning passion that I live for, apart from playing silly computer games. I suspect I am not alone in this, though. It is not a matter of life and death to me - one can swim through life without having a clear-cut course to follow. Some people figure out what they want to do when they're 30, 50 or even 70. I don't plan on leaving anytime soon and am in no rush.

That said, I do want a proper university education, if nothing else. Only problem is to narrow down the choice to one I really care about.

Sometimes people need a good mellow, distance themselves from the world a bit and get their sh*t together, to put it bluntly. Basically stop thinking it's the world that needs righting, and not themselves.

chaosmathematics, -physics or -imformatics would be interesting to study. however, i chose not to do so, because what the heck am i supposed to do with it in "everyday life"..? but that must not mean i can't "study" it in my freetime.

anyways, i never knew what i wanted to do until i did it.. (my job right now, i'm currently doing kind of a macgyver thing in a computer/software/service firm)

i cannot say what exactly i want to do next or what shall be, but i can outline it vague: keep my current "standard of life", keep learning things, try to handle things in a way you would do it again (simple: think twice before doing things), take care of my (our) environment, not to waste resources, be a good father for my daughter, grow old with my girl, .. invent something that allows me (and my familiy) to "live forever", mwahahaha (i want to know what's coming DAMNIT!!) -__-;;

Archived