Home

Rebublic Assault Ship WIP

hatrus

Still need someone to make this into a vehicle...

Here are some more renders of the RAS. Per request of Rasin, I've put my E-Wing model in and scaled it to what I think is an appropiate size. The E-Wing is basically an X-Wing. I know its huge in size already, and to be more accurate it would have to be bigger, but then there is the problem of trying to fly it, and ofcourse having a map big enough to. Im an associate of Orbitius and a while ago he made me a special map called "HUGE ASS BOX" and it is a map with a desert ground and about a kilometer in height. Its so big it takes about 15 minutes to travel to the opposite side on foot. It is the only map I know big enough to accomodate such a large vehicle. I suggest someone make an even bigger map for this.

RAS Renders:

my.php?loc=img66&image=ras-render2.jpg

my.php?loc=img66&image=ras-render3.jpg

my.php?loc=img66&image=ras-render4.jpg

my.php?loc=img66&image=ras-render5.jpg

my.php?loc=img66&image=ras-render6.jpg

RAS to E-Wing Scale Render:

my.php?loc=img67&image=ras-ewing-scale-render.jpg

Originally posted by hatrus

Still need someone to make this into a vehicle...

Here are some more renders of the RAS. Per request of Rasin, I've put my E-Wing model in and scaled it to what I think is an appropiate size. The E-Wing is basically an X-Wing. I know its huge in size already, and to be more accurate it would have to be bigger, but then there is the problem of trying to fly it, and ofcourse having a map big enough to. Im an associate of Orbitius and a while ago he made me a special map called "HUGE ASS BOX" and it is a map with a desert ground and about a kilometer in height. Its so big it takes about 15 minutes to travel to the opposite side on foot. It is the only map I know big enough to accomodate such a large vehicle. I suggest someone make an even bigger map for this.

RAS Renders:

my.php?loc=img66&image=ras-render2.jpg

my.php?loc=img66&image=ras-render3.jpg

my.php?loc=img66&image=ras-render4.jpg

my.php?loc=img66&image=ras-render5.jpg

my.php?loc=img66&image=ras-render6.jpg

RAS to E-Wing Scale Render:

my.php?loc=img67&image=ras-ewing-scale-render.jpg

Maybe someone most make something like KOTOR flight school.

1 Great space station, with a docking bay to spawn this vehicle, and other hangars for other vehicles. And then a Great space around it (with NO astroids) where you need to fly 15 minutes to get above/under/ te other side. And if you reach that side you spawn back at the other side (so you only can crash into the space station)

Yeah, that is a good idea

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived