Home

Recomended flash movie

tFighterPilot

Yeah yeah, whatever, Americas a big evil empire. All this movie does is get us more enemys.

*raises defenses*

>_>

<_<

*stars building ufos in his basement*

HAHA! tricked you.... I dont' have a basement.

...Nothing about this movie was good. There are tons of movies on Newgrounds with far better production. Art, animation, sound. Everything.

And the theme was just trite. The only reason anyone thinks this movie is 'exellent' is because it's your typical American-bashing theme. Europeans and trendwhore pseudo-counterculture Americans eat it up with a goddamn fork they love it so much.

If you're going to construct a conspiracy theory film, it should at least be plausable.

1) Who would volunteer to shoot on their own family memebers while under the guise of alien invaders?

2) Why in the hell would they wear star spangled patches on their arms? Solely for the purpose of being identified?

3) It's not the US Government that is trying to take over the world. It's the Cor-Political state that controls the US Government. And believe me, they need no military assault to do so. They are already in your homes, folks. Yes, you Coke-drinking-McDonald's-consuming-Motorola-buying-anti-American-stereotypical-European trendwhore. I'm looking at you.

4) Don't feed me that crap about artistic license. If this was such a wonderful metaphor, then why is it so easy for this said metaphor to become lost in fervent America-bashing? (Not to mention the poor production quality.)

No... No... I'm sorry, Helmi Bastami. You want to suck my what? For how long? Until it turns what color?

*twitches*

Europeans and trendwhore pseudo-counterculture Americans eat it up with a goddamn fork they love it so much.

What do they have to do with eachother? You got something against Europeans?

Then i don't think it's strange you think that. But it's a vicious circle. You don't like me, i don't like you, you dislike me for that, i dislike you for that, etc...

But really, what amkes you think Europeans and those terrorrists are the same?

Originally posted by Datheus

...Nothing about this movie was good. There are tons of movies on Newgrounds with far better production. Art, animation, sound. Everything.

And the theme was just trite. The only reason anyone thinks this movie is 'exellent' is because it's your typical American-bashing theme. Europeans and trendwhore pseudo-counterculture Americans eat it up with a goddamn fork they love it so much.

If you're going to construct a conspiracy theory film, it should at least be plausable.

1) Who would volunteer to shoot on their own family memebers while under the guise of alien invaders?

2) Why in the hell would they wear star spangled patches on their arms? Solely for the purpose of being identified?

3) It's not the US Government that is trying to take over the world. It's the Cor-Political state that controls the US Government. And believe me, they need no military assault to do so. They are already in your homes, folks. Yes, you Coke-drinking-McDonald's-consuming-Motorola-buying-anti-American-stereotypical-European trendwhore. I'm looking at you.

4) Don't feed me that crap about artistic license. If this was such a wonderful metaphor, then why is it so easy for this said metaphor to become lost in fervent America-bashing? (Not to mention the poor production quality.)

No... No... I'm sorry, Helmi Bastami. You want to suck my what? For how long? Until it turns what color?

*twitches*

Well actually I liked the movie because of the weird feeling I got when he saw it was a human, it was a shudder. The music in the end also helped.

Originally posted by Datheus

*twitches*

1. The sith!

2. Because the Sith wants to remember people, how damn ewel they are.

3. Yes, you are right, the dark side is everywhere!

4. Didn't get that question quite well, but I'm sure that my answer has to do something with the SITH!

Originally posted by Doomgiver

What do they have to do with eachother? You got something against Europeans?

Then i don't think it's strange you think that. But it's a vicious circle. You don't like me, i don't like you, you dislike me for that, i dislike you for that, etc...

But really, what amkes you think Europeans and those terrorrists are the same?

Nah.. I have nothing against Europeans. There are no borders on the internet. But Europeans (and Canadians as well) will sometimes have this aura to them. That somehow, because they fall outside of the borders of America, they are devoutly pure. Of course, there are many, many Americans who think just because they "reject" the "ideals" of America, that they are somehow devoutly pure. Then they go pick up a six pack of Coke, and dial home on their Motorola cellphone to mom before they swing by Hot Topic to buy some trendy "counterculture" tee shirt.

I'm not saying I'm innocent of this either. I'm guilty as all hell. My name is Datheus, and I judge. But you know, not many people are willing to admit that. That's what irks me.

I found that movie irritating as well. Always America-bashing. It's just childish. Perhaps we do something they don't like. Then they bash us, then they do something we don't like, and we can't say anything about it, oh no (then they bash us again after that for good measure).

I hate people and their egos.

Thank you, Datheus.

Archived