Home

Recomended flash movie

tFighterPilot

Originally posted by Samuel Dravis

I found that movie irritating as well. Always America-bashing. It's just childish. Perhaps we do something they don't like. Then they bash us, then they do something we don't like, and we can't say anything about it, oh no (then they bash us again after that for good measure).

I hate people and their egos.

Thank you, Datheus.

What I don't like is americans with oversized ego that gets offended by movies like that. :rolleyes:

I liked it not because I believe america would do such a thing, I liked it because it's creepy.

I can see what you mean.

But, the sound was buggy The levels were bad. And the art was.. very bland. I saw the ending coming from a mile away. There was no real value in it other than for it to solely bash America. That was perhaps the only purpose for it to receive the attention it has. Not to say *everything* on Newgrounds must be a work of pure skill, but if the point was not to bash America.. then the movie completely flopped. Everything about it was weak. Yeah, it has potentional. It just needs more skill put into it for it to have any real value.

Originally posted by Datheus

I can see what you mean.

But, the sound was buggy The levels were bad. And the art was.. very bland. I saw the ending coming from a mile away. There was no real value in it other than for it to solely bash America. That was perhaps the only purpose for it to receive the attention it has. Not to say *everything* on Newgrounds must be a work of pure skill, but if the point was not to bash America.. then the movie completely flopped. Everything about it was weak.

Did everyone see the ending a mile away exapt me? :(

I feel so used

Gah!! You know America is evil, especially with Bush and his pathetic Bush Administration. Otherwise, we might be a free-loving, good country. Right now we are Imperials. TFighterPilot is completely correct. I think America would do something like that.

:fett:

Originally posted by tFighterPilot

What I don't like is americans with oversized ego that gets offended by movies like that. :rolleyes:

I liked it not because I believe america would do such a thing, I liked it because it's creepy.

I imagine you can understand how I could get annoyed by it though. I did like the music on it though. :)

Datheus, there's no need to label people. I'm only asking you to remember that there isn't really a group called "Europeans", it's just a name for hundreds of millions of individuals who happened to be born in the continent we call Europe.

And no, anti-Americanism is rare here. There are many who dislikes the current administration for their (as I see it) agressive, brutal and outdated "defense" politics, among other reasons. But pretty much no one hates USA or Americans.

And I didn't like the film either. But I guess that film is what you make of it.

the movie is nice althought i didnt understand the guy very much, and the music is nice too lol :D

Originally posted by Datheus

Yes, you Coke-drinking-McDonald's-consuming-Motorola-buying-anti-American-stereotypical-European trendwhore

I drink fanta and consume at Burger King (1 times in 3 months or so..), so that sterotip is invented by your mind, also i have a Nokia not a Motorola :rofl:

Originally posted by LightNinja

rolling on the foor laughting my fucking ass out, the movie is nice althought i didnt understand the guy very much, and the music is nice too lol :D

I drink fanta and consume at Burger King (1 times in 3 months or so..), so that sterotip is invented by your mind, also i have a Nokia not a Motorola :rofl:

They're all japanese

Archived