Home

Corny Movie Moments

Arreat

Sorry if this thread was created you can lock it up if it was.

If not post away!

Spider-Man 2 - The train scene where they say "Don't worry, we won't tell anyone." and the part where Doc Oc demands to give Spider-Man to him and they all say first you've to get through me and ****.

Another stupid thing would have to be about him losing his powers and gaining it back.

Also, 2 comics that we can relate to- to those who watched Spider-Man 2 in theatres.

Clicky

Clicky again

Originally posted by Arreat

Sorry if this thread was created you can lock it up if it was.

If not post away!

Spider-Man 2 - The train scene where they say "Don't worry, we won't tell anyone." and the part where Doc Oc demands to give Spider-Man to him and they all say first you've to get through me and ****.

Another stupid thing would have to be about him losing his powers and gaining it back.

Also, 2 comics that we can relate to- to those who watched Spider-Man 2 in theatres.

Clicky

Clicky again

First off, It was suppose to show how the city's youth saw Spidey as a role model and a close friend.

2 Is The city people, standing up for a super-hero that just save them (Also it was funny when Doc Ock sayd "Alright then" and shoved them)

3 He lossed them due to stress, and when he solves it he gains his powers back.

4 As for the 2 comics, pretty funny, I did remember a couple kids crying while watching Spider-Man 2.

arnold scwartenhefgffereiign's (dont know how to spell it, looks close 'nuff) lines in Predator....

-"Stick around" after he kills a guy with a knife

-"RUN..GET TO DA CHOPPAH!!!" telling Anna to run to the choppah

-when Dutch and Dillion shake hands, stupid show of muskels...

Arnold in The Running Man

-"He had to split." after killing Buzzsaw

-"..Subzero is now just plain zero." after killing subzero

-"What a hot head." after killing Fireball

Arnold in Terminator

-"Whats wrong with your eyes." sees john cry

and the last one is pretty much the whole movie of SWAT....

come to think of it arnold is kind of a bad actor:p

Originally posted by Curt-Man

AotC: "you're exactly as i remember you, in my dreams"

man, how crap was that.

he he he... the problem is, most chicks love it when you talk crap like that to 'em, particularly by candlelight and when buck naked...

astro knows :D

mtfbwya

Originally posted by jebbers

Arnold in Terminator

-"Whats wrong with your eyes." sees john cry

and the last one is pretty much the whole movie of SWAT....

come to think of it arnold is kind of a bad actor:p

WTH!!!!1! Don't you DARE insult Arnold!

Oh and the "Are you.........okay?" line in Back to the Future 1 always cracks me up. George McFly is such a player.

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

"Awww. But I was going to Tosche station to pick up some power convertors !"

I wouldn't say that was even slightly corny. Whiny maybe, but not corny. I said the same thing many times to my parents when they wanted me to do some work... (well, not exactly the same thing, but "Aww, but i was gonna....")

Any of the romance from AOTC was corny as hell. So were some of the overdone 3po comedy moments from the end.

Spidey 2 on the train (and the bit where aunt may tells him to be a hero (and takes about 20 minutes to REALLY make sure he gets the point)) was horribly corny... but i got told off for saying so and called and Unamerican non-believer, so watch it.... :D

Spidey 1 - on the bridge with the whole "nobody messes with our town" schtick.

Independence day speech (must win corniest of all time)

Pearl harbour (all of it)

Originally posted by TheHobGoblin

First off, It was suppose to show how the city's youth saw Spidey as a role model and a close friend.

2 Is The city people, standing up for a super-hero that just save them (Also it was funny when Doc Ock sayd "Alright then" and shoved them)

3 He lossed them due to stress, and when he solves it he gains his powers back.

4 As for the 2 comics, pretty funny, I did remember a couple kids crying while watching Spider-Man 2.

Uhhh... I don't care - those are still corny moments.

Archived