Home

More Evil People Types?

kome566

More Evil People?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. More Evil People?

• Yes,More Evil Ppl!
    • No,Theyre alrdy too evil!
    • Errr...I dont really care..I just wanna kill ppl!

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

I hope so.

I just don't want to come across some guy and wonder:"Didn't I kill you back on Korriban?"

:rofl: I was doing the same thing...

I'm also hoping for better enemy & party AI, and more variety so I don't say...

"Didn't I gut you on Tatooine...?"

More evil peoples ? hmm... I don't know if more but little changes

in the way how they act and look would be good...

It would be nice if the Evil/Sith guys wouldn't be always that kind

of stupid and overconfident hooligans... They should be Cautious,

Mysterious and Deceptive... (Bad guys shouldn't always look and

act so bad in public...)

• 3 weeks later...

Some new info on Party AI.....

Yeah... Here's what's in the game:

Aggressive - This AI script is pretty much unchanged from the DEFAULT behavior in KotOR1.

Ranged Support - This AI script makes it so that the character will stay close to whoever is leading the party. If you set them up with a Ranged Weapon configuration and a Melee weapon configuration, they will stick to using the Ranged weapon set unless they get attacked by an enemy using melee, in which case they will switch to their melee weapons to fight back (to avoid suffering the penalties of using ranged weapons when someone is hitting you with melee). After a round or two of being left alone, they will switch back to ranged weapons.

Stationary - This AI mode will stick to using whatever weapons you have them set to use, and will not move from their spot once combat starts. Ideal for characters using ranged weapons that you don't want switching to melee under any circumstances.

Grenadier - Same as in KotOR1.

Jedi Support - Same as in KotOR1, except they stay within a limited distance from whoever is leading the party. Also, they should no longer keep using buffs over and over again when they've already cast a buff on you. Also, they should use more of the buffs that they've learned, rather than just a limited selection of them.

-Akari

Source.

Just keeps sounding better & better.....

Archived