Home

What are you doing when you are not here?

edlib

Yeah football is boring to watch, and while american football and/or rugby is mildy more exciting its still about as entertaining as watching a large splodge of paint dry if you ask me. Now forumula 1 that used to be great until <that german bloke whos name i cant spell> kept winning every single race.

It's really boring now they just go round and round the track, best race ever was monaco when only 6 cars finished :).

Originally posted by Jabba The Hunt

Yeah football is boring to watch, and while american football and/or rugby is mildy more exciting its still about as entertaining as watching a large splodge of paint dry if you ask me.

You must be watching it all wrong if you think its more exciting than cars going around a track for three hours. Or you're watching NFL Europe. That **** sucks.

Today I joined the College Republicans. Well "joined" is the wrong term because I joined them last year at a different campus. Tonight's rally/party/noisy event gained us 170 some new members, making us, at over 200 members now, the largest club at Penn State. It was odd cheering for Bush when I'll probably not vote for president.

Originally posted by Wildstar

Consider this a shot across Kylilin's bow. :lol:

In the last 15 games, the Yankees have had only one win from a starting pitcher. That will have to improve if they hope to do anything in the playoffs. :p

You non-Yankee fans seem to forget that it doesn't matter, getting in the playoffs matters, the regular season doesn't mean all that much. Yes, Yankee starting pitching has been a bit worrysome this season, there is plenty of time for the staff to tune up their games, as long as the tuning starts soon.

Archived