Home

Determine Your Star Wars Name!!!

reltes

instead if having a "handle" like stormtrooper213497, i think we should use star wars character-like names.

my name is Non Amon the Jedi Traitor. onscreen it would be just Non Amon. you can use letters from you own name to make an anagram or just make something up, but it needs to sound like star wars.

make up your cool star wars name here!!!

yeah storander is better than munchie fett.

we should keep fetts, skywalkers, etc, out.

this applies to the game itself so i think this forum works.

my main concern is playing against people named "william hung" or "assmunch".

the majority of names will be non-star warsy.. just cuz there are some stupid peeps out there.

Oh and don't forget everyone wHo tYpEs Th3iR NAmE L1Ke tHi5. I hate that stupid ****.

and Numbers. numbers will be okay in this game though, because of the troopers..

as for my name, I don't know yet. How bout the one I have on here? :D

Leo Ocelot

...Combining 2 people from 2 different RolePlays i used to belong to a long time ago in a galaxy far far away... okay maybe it was just a long time ago...

In one, it was a semi star wars (not quite) RP and my guy was Leo, a sharp shooter. Ocelot was my Panther Demon from a fantasy RP.

That sounds Starwarslike doesn't it?

my star wars name is Alegis Gensan

with a stupid generator i took a long time ago (which i even used faulty inputs for :p ) it was Alleers Gensan, someone else suggested Alegis, i took it..

it's nice to have an original nickname (even though i just use "Alegis' now) , ok a tire is named after it and there is an Alegis mini-corporation, but as a nickname its unique :p

Archived