Home

BioWare rocks

Reborn Outcast

Bioware is pretty sweet, and actually my cousin is friends with a guy that works there. I was really close to actually going there last summer and this summer so maybe next year. Right now its looks pretty glum for a KOTOR 3, seeing as LucasArts fired the developmental team for it. But who knows seeing as its a long ways off.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

I never followed the romantic sidequest with Viconia, because I was never evil:(, but I did go after Jaheira and Aerie :)

YOU VILE VILE BASTARD!! Picking up on the woman who lost her husband. For shame:tsk:

Yea I went after Aerie with my Archer and I went after Viconia with my...Paladin...of all classes...how horrible...

Did you get Aerie pregnant? I did:D My Archer was sexy!

Expand your Imagi-Nation

My mage was her soulmate :D

I was going to ask if you had to be evil to follow the romance with Viconia, but I guess if you were a Paladin when you did it then my question is answered :D

I'm probably going to play through again (4th or 5th time I think) as a mage (again) and try to hook it up with Viconia

those battle scenes from that dragon age game look pretty stunning... it will be cool if there is finally an RPG where you can become involved in huge conflicts (LOTR style).

On an RPG-but-not-bioware-note, FABLE has gone gold apparently...

Originally posted by Jedi Malastar

on that Fable note-it got reveiwed today by teamxbox-9.1, and ign xbox-9.3, I'm gonna buy it and I hate to say it but I might like it better than KOTOR.

I trust critics about as far as I can throw em. Even if I could throw them very far, and throw them I shall!

Mincs was a goofy goofy bastard.

BOO!!!

Archived